S56 Trade Deadline

JardyB10

Good evening everyone.

It is that time of the season again. The S56 Trade Deadline is almost upon us. How much almost? Like in six days almost. September 7, 2017 at 11:00 PM ET almost. Mark that shit on your calendars.

Those who wish to (re-)create to be in the S58 Draft with my very first defenceman may do so Monday, September 4, 2017 at whenever the clock strikes midnight for you, I don't care.

Enjoy your salad. :cheers:

Edited by JardyB10

59 minutes ago, Dangles13 said:

@JardyB10 when you say "Monday, September 3, 2017 at whenever the clock strikes midnight for you" do you mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th? Can I re-create right now?

not an expert but you should be fine to recreate now

1 hour ago, Dangles13 said:

@JardyB10 when you say "Monday, September 3, 2017 at whenever the clock strikes midnight for you" do you mean Sunday the 3rd or Monday the 4th? Can I re-create right now?

You can definitely recreate now. It's the week of the deadline and you're good to go.

6 hours ago, Dangles13 said:

Ignore everyone who posted before me! They're right, but ignore them anyway!

But yes, you can re-create now, and that was supposed to say September 4. Thank you.

19 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Ignore everyone who posted before me! They're right, but ignore them anyway!

But yes, you can re-create now, and that was supposed to say September 4. Thank you.

Ignores fact I re-created already. Yours is the only response that matters to me.