Vernon Von Axelberry

Gudnason

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I actually make more than that some days. Some days less. It's called the stock market. I invest. This is on top of my salary and other things. Even the wealthy have to have a break from time to time. If you have not noticed I am most active on the weekend when the market is closed and I am not working making way more than you can ever even fathom. 

If you narrow it down to such specific instances, I've made more in a blink of a eye than Kendrick and his offspring (wait, that would always equal to the same amount whether I include them or not) will make in their entire lives. 

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

jeez devise, take it easy

Me? @punkhippie is pretty much flaming up a childish storm here and taking Cologne down with him. 

I'm sure @Kendrick would agree with me here that all this bullshit is pretty silly, we have personal shots be taking admist a pissing contest not just about who makes more money but who makes more within limited ten minute windows. Like come on. 

5 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Typical response from a poor person when schooled. Thanks for the laugh

Schooled on what? Lying on-line, thanks for the lesson. I would be upper middle class though as I'm not really close to the poverty line. If you do any kind of stock trading you must be pumped with what Trump is doing, stock market hasn't been this good in the last 17-20 years. But yeah I would venture a guess you come from money and you piss around on the stock market in your underwear at best, losing daddies money.

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Me? @punkhippie is pretty much flaming up a childish storm here and taking Cologne down with him. 

I'm sure @Kendrick would agree with me here that all this bullshit is pretty silly, we have personal shots be taking admist a pissing contest not just about who makes more money but who makes more within limited ten minute windows. Like come on. 

(Pretty sure Boubabi was joking)

(Also pretty sure this entire thread is stupid, as is having a pissing contest about who makes the most money when nobody gives a shit)

1 minute ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

(Pretty sure Boubabi was joking)

(Also pretty sure this entire thread is stupid, as is having a pissing contest about who makes the most money when nobody gives a shit)

Let's have a kissing contest about the biggest penis. I have hadn't multiple female prostitutes be amazingly shocked at my size, especially due to the Asian stereotype. Long, hard, AND thick.

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Highly doubt you make $81/hr.

You are absolutely right I make 54 an hour and my shift is 21 days on at 12 hours a day right now and then I take a week off. It's not going to make me a multi billionaire like Robbie but I love my job and it provides all I need.

5 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I have hadn't multiple female prostitutes be amazingly shocked at my size, especially due to the Asian stereotype. Long, hard, AND thick.

this has to be in the HoF of quotes

10 minutes ago, Bushito said:

You are absolutely right I make 54 an hour and my shift is 21 days on at 12 hours a day right now and then I take a week off. It's not going to make me a multi billionaire like Robbie but I love my job and it provides all I need.

Honestly happy for you and I hope it doesn't burn you out. Remember that although no money is troublesome, money isn't the magic answer. Time to have a work-life balance and stay within your limit :cheers: 

10 minutes ago, boubabi said:

While everyone is speaking on how much money they make

I eat 1 meal a day, no joke

rip

I do too sometimes. Too lazy to eat sometimes. That shows you how shit my life and work ethic is

33 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Schooled on what? Lying on-line, thanks for the lesson. I would be upper middle class though as I'm not really close to the poverty line. If you do any kind of stock trading you must be pumped with what Trump is doing, stock market hasn't been this good in the last 17-20 years. But yeah I would venture a guess you come from money and you piss around on the stock market in your underwear at best, losing daddies money.

I have been playing the stock market long before the bafoon took office. I could easily list off the stocks I have bought that made me a ton of money. List off my original investment I made and you can do the math on how much i've made. But I don't think you can do the math. So why bother

30 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Never claimed to be a billionaire. I wish I was one but not close to it.