Vernon Von Axelberry

Gudnason

50 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

You must be blind to eaglefan's claim

No I'm not blind, he did that knowing Bushito was coming in. He has no use for V2A or whatever his players name is

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BobertZ said:

Look at every post and you will find another team. Other teams didn't want to claim because they have goalies. It's called research. Do some.

Oh I got research, doesn't take much to determine even if Punk didn't lose his mind he wouldn't be able to build a winner while you're there. No one wants to go to Cologne with two headaches manning the ship.

45 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

If you narrow it down to such specific instances, I've made more in a blink of a eye than Kendrick and his offspring (wait, that would always equal to the same amount whether I include them or not) will make in their entire lives. 

Yeah that's fun, make fun of the fact I've had to deal with a miscarriage. Thanks.

43 minutes ago, Devise said:

Me? @punkhippie is pretty much flaming up a childish storm here and taking Cologne down with him. 

I'm sure @Kendrick would agree with me here that all this bullshit is pretty silly, we have personal shots be taking admist a pissing contest not just about who makes more money but who makes more within limited ten minute windows. Like come on. 

I mean all I did was bring up points about the VHL related waiver. No clue why some guy has to take a shot at my personal life. Speaks volumes on his mentality.

If this wasn't obvious before, Cologne looks worse than any other franchise right now because of moves like this. Is Robbie a pain in the ass sometimes? Yes. Is this a wise move? Not even in the slightest.

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh I got research, doesn't take much to determine even if Punk didn't lose his mind he wouldn't be able to build a winner while you're there. No one wants to go to Cologne with two headaches manning the ship.

I was not manning anything in Cologne. This is just something you came up with in your head. You have said for many years that no one wants to play on a team with me, no team wants me. Yet I keep getting drafted, keep getting signed and most importantly have more cups in recent seasons than you do. Keep coming up with your odd theories buddy. Maybe one day you will be right. Till then I will continue to laugh at you.

Just now, BobertZ said:

I was not manning anything in Cologne. This is just something you came up with in your head. You have said for many years that no one wants to play on a team with me, no team wants me. Yet I keep getting drafted, keep getting signed and most importantly have more cups in recent seasons than you do. Keep coming up with your odd theories buddy. Maybe one day you will be right. Till then I will continue to laugh at you.

Well getting drafted is somewhat of a certainty regardless haha

3 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

I have been playing the stock market long before the bafoon took office. I could easily list off the stocks I have bought that made me a ton of money. List off my original investment I made and you can do the math on how much i've made. But I don't think you can do the math. So why bother

I'm fine with math but I won't waste my time on calculating you e-net worth.

Just now, BobertZ said:

If no one wanted me... then wouldn't I just go undrafted? I think that kinda makes sense. No?

I never said no one wanted you. I said no one wanted to go there with you there. You made that other part up

Just now, Bushito said:

I'm fine with math but I won't waste my time on calculating you e-net worth.

Tell me when you pass grade 6 math and maybe I will give you some of the investments I've made. Till then worry about your little team.

@KendrickFor years you have bad mouthed me and questioned my character. Saying on many occasions that no team wanted me, no member wanted to be on a team with me. If those things were true. I would never be drafted. I would never be offered contracts when i go to FA. I would just sit there till I get bored and leave. But yet when I hit the open market I am bombarded with messages from members wanting me on their teams. I pick the winners. You on the other hand don't. Hence why I have more cups in recent seasons than you do. Very sad to see that you are backtracking on what you have said for years. Maybe go plan another fake wedding.

Edited by BobertZ

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

@KendrickFor years you have bad mouthed me and questioned my character. Saying on many occasions that no team wanted me, no member wanted to be on a team with me. If those things were true. I would never be drafted. I would never be offered contracts when i go to FA. I would just sit there till I get bored and leave. But yet when I hit the open market I am bombarded with messages from members wanting me on their teams. I pick the winners. You on the other hand don't. Hence why I have more cups in recent seasons than you do. Very sad to see that you are backtracking on what you have said for years. Maybe go plan another fake wedding.

I haven't actually questioned your character. I've just pointed out that you want to be a character. This is stuff you just make up to give your players some buzz or something.

I stay loyal, I don't float around to "winners" just for the hell of it. I have fun in the league a different way than you do and that's A okay. Take a personal shot at me all you want, but this is an online sim league and you are heated over a waiver claim haha

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=34606962

Just now, Kendrick said:

I haven't actually questioned your character. I've just pointed out that you want to be a character. This is stuff you just make up to give your players some buzz or something.

I stay loyal, I don't float around to "winners" just for the hell of it. I have fun in the league a different way than you do and that's A okay. Take a personal shot at me all you want, but this is an online sim league and you are heated over a waiver claim haha

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=34606962

I have bested you once again. You are not following your little mantra of "Ignore what Robbie says it's not worth it" Cause I have you hanging on every little thing I say. Oh and you "loyal" LOL don't make me laugh... Now you ruined the perfect response i teed up with my last post. Oh well... thus is life

Just now, BobertZ said:

I have bested you once again. You are not following your little mantra of "Ignore what Robbie says it's not worth it" Cause I have you hanging on every little thing I say. Oh and you "loyal" LOL don't make me laugh... Now you ruined the perfect response i teed up with my last post. Oh well... thus is life

Sweet, congrats!

Just now, Kendrick said:

Sweet, congrats!

I might as well say it. I. Robbie Zimmers. Am. Better. Than. You Kendrick. It eats at you. I know it does. Goodnight buddy! this was fun. I enjoyed it. Shall we schedule another one of these in a few weeks?

16 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I didn't read the entire thing. Not sure if I want to.

But to sum this up short - was this a "Hey, my cocks bigger!" VS "No my cocks bigger!" battle? 

Si

22 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I didn't read the entire thing. Not sure if I want to.

But to sum this up short - was this a "Hey, my cocks bigger!" VS "No my cocks bigger!" battle? 

Correction:

"No, My cock's bigger, just ask my past prostitutes for references"