Vernon Von Axelberry

Gudnason

Vernon Von Axelberry has been placed on waivers for a period of 24 hours to prepare for the Cologne Express buying him out, effective 24 hours from now if he clears waivers.

The goalie is free to be picked up in the next 24 hours, according to the priority (listed below), at a cap hit of 70%, which is $2.8 million.

Waiver Priority (reverse order of current standings):

1. :nya:

2. :sto:

3. :cal:

4. :sea:

5. :hel:

6. :tor:

7. :dav:

8. :rig:

9. :que:

As a result of this transaction, @BobertZ loses $2M in salary, accordoing to section 8.1 of the VHL Rule Book.

I could have got a second round draft pick in return for V2A if I was this resolute yesterday on the direction of the franchise. I could also have just let him walk at the end of the season, but as I have no chance of contending this season, nor does the cap penalty hurt me, I have decided on this transaction as a statement.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Vernon Von Axelberry has been placed on waivers for a period of 24 hours to prepare for the Cologne Express buying him out, effective 24 hours from now if he clears waivers.

The goalie is free to be picked up in the next 24 hours, according to the priority (listed below), at a cap hit of 70%, which is $2.8 million.

Waiver Priority (reverse order of current standings):

1. :nya:

2. :sto:

3. :cal:

4. :sea:

5. :hel:

6. :tor:

7. :dav:

8. :rig:

9. :que:

As a result of this transaction, @BobertZ loses $2M in salary, accordoing to section 8.1 of the VHL Rule Book.

I could have got a second round draft pick in return for V2A if I was this resolute yesterday on the direction of the franchise. I could also have just let him walk at the end of the season, but as I have no chance of contending this season, nor does the cap penalty hurt me, I have decided on this transaction as a statement.

So you pretty much decided to fuck me out of 2mill... Thanks! honestly i don't even understand why i lose 2mill when you are the idiot who put me on wiavers

Just now, punkhippie said:

Looking forward to the next edition of Annoyance Analytics!

Spoiler alert. You will be 3rd last. I'll keep it short and just say "I have 2 million reasons to do this" not giving you the satisfaction of last or a long attack.

2 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Spoiler alert. You will be 3rd last. I'll keep it short and just say "I have 2 million reasons to do this" not giving you the satisfaction of last or a long attack.

Fuck you, you know me best. Keeping me hanging, fuck you.