Vernon Von Axelberry

Gudnason

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I haven't actually questioned your character. I've just pointed out that you want to be a character. This is stuff you just make up to give your players some buzz or something.

I stay loyal, I don't float around to "winners" just for the hell of it. I have fun in the league a different way than you do and that's A okay. Take a personal shot at me all you want, but this is an online sim league and you are heated over a waiver claim haha

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=34606962

Havenn't questioned his character? Someone take this guy to the mental hospital 

37 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Havenn't questioned his character? Someone take this guy to the mental hospital 

You sure you want to say someone should go to a mental hospital? You just brought my personal life into this in a post in this thread. Not sure what it has to do with an online sim league?

So when do we see you hack the VHL again? Everyone needs to realize you hacked this place and forced us to have to kind of rebuild a bit. Not to mention the 100 players or so you created at the same time. Can we really trust this guy to be a GM in this league?

38 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

You sure you want to say someone should go to a mental hospital? You just brought my personal life into this in a post in this thread. Not sure what it has to do with an online sim league?

So when do we see you hack the VHL again? Everyone needs to realize you hacked this place and forced us to have to kind of rebuild a bit. Not to mention the 100 players or so you created at the same time. Can we really trust this guy to be a GM in this league?

You say it like I ever fucking had a clue you had a miscarriage. Was just a random coincidence. It's not like Robbie where he publicized it. You don't think I'm Sherlock Holmes, or Edward Snowden, do you? I would apologize to most other members even if it was not intentional and was just a coincidence, but you're special dude - you're not like most members. ;)

54 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

You say it like I ever fucking had a clue you had a miscarriage. Was just a random coincidence. It's not like Robbie where he publicized it. You don't think I'm Sherlock Holmes, or Edward Snowden, do you? I would apologize to most other members even if it was not intentional and was just a coincidence, but you're special dude - you're not like most members. ;)

You say it like personal lives are just ripe for the picking around here though. Why do they matter in an online sim league? They don't and never have. No one here has made fun of your condition and nor should they. I don't have to publicize anything, then again it's not like people come on the VHL to be openly attacked personally either. Keep shooting Cologne in the foot though with every post you make.

10 hours ago, Devise said:

This entire fucking thread just makes me sigh. The amount of fake drama and posturing makes me feel like I'm browsing a forum in 2007. Jesus Christ you guys make coming to this place tiring and toxic.

Have some fucking fun and chill out and act your age a little please? Seriously. 

Man you should have seen vhl in 2008 this was an every day thing

10 hours ago, Bushito said:

Schooled on what? Lying on-line, thanks for the lesson. I would be upper middle class though as I'm not really close to the poverty line. If you do any kind of stock trading you must be pumped with what Trump is doing, stock market hasn't been this good in the last 17-20 years. But yeah I would venture a guess you come from money and you piss around on the stock market in your underwear at best, losing daddies money.

he inherited his money from "rich ancestors" and "plays the stock market" to increase his money so chances are good your "you have no work ethic" was a solid diagnosis as was the "you must love what Trump is doing" part lol

7 hours ago, punkhippie said:

I don't know man...the way you worded it made it seem like you knew, or suspected at the very least, and then fired off a shot to get a reaction. 

3 hours ago, Jonessee27 said:

I don't know man...the way you worded it made it seem like you knew, or suspected at the very least, and then fired off a shot to get a reaction. 

Well when talking about wealth, it's natural to include the next generation.

17 hours ago, BobertZ said:

Still have no idea why I get fucked out of 2mill for something stupid he did. But whatever if it gets me off his team i'll take it. Now to ignore the last bit of the season.

You keep your money, Cologne paid up front tbh.

16 hours ago, punkhippie said:

Rookies on ELCs max out at $4 million.

Bonuses must be given out before the season starts.

BUT! Since you claim him in the waiver period, the buyout hasn't kicked in yet! V2A still get some $4M, Cologne paying $1.2M and Stockholm paying $2.8M.

Y'all fucking missed this

1 hour ago, punkhippie said:

Well when talking about wealth, it's natural to include the next generation.

I tend to keep conversations about my wealth confined to my GF and my immediate family, not broadcasting it, or trying to shoot people down with it, in a sim league where it has zero relevance. But to each their own. 

No one here needs to know. No one here gives a shit. I don't care if you're poor or you're rich, we are all here to have fun in a sim league(all this constant bickering between parties is making that a hard thing to come by these days). 

Yours, mine, or anyone's outside lives have jack shit to do with what happens in this league. Everyone needs to Sit down, shut the fuck up, and let's all have fun, eh? 

1 minute ago, Jonessee27 said:

I tend to keep conversations about my wealth confined to my GF and my immediate family, not broadcasting it, or trying to shoot people down with it, in a sim league where it has zero relevance. But to each their own. 

No one here needs to know. No one here gives a shit. I don't care if you're poor or you're rich, we are all here to have fun in a sim league(all this constant bickering between parties is making that a hard thing to come by these days). 

Yours, mine, or anyone's outside lives have jack shit to do with what happens in this league. Everyone needs to Sit down, shut the fuck up, and let's all have fun, eh? 

Oh you mean ones personal wealth doesn't factor into the amount of TPE I need for my attribute to go up each week? That's really strange. Some seem to think it's a major component haha.

12 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Oh you mean ones personal wealth doesn't factor into the amount of TPE I need for my attribute to go up each week? That's really strange. Some seem to think it's a major component haha.

Well if one was broke as fuck I wouldn't suggest them using their time to accumulate TPE in the VHL, as they have more pressing concerns.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Well if one was broke as fuck I wouldn't suggest them using their time to accumulate TPE in the VHL, as they have more pressing concerns.

I don't think giving life advice should be something you do personally. Stop trying to justify bringing peoples personal lives onto a simulation league forum.

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

I don't think giving life advice should be something you do personally. Stop trying to justify bringing peoples personal lives onto a simulation league forum.

Your thoughts are exactly what they are - thoughts. Not a single fuck was given, not a single fick will ever be given about what you say, what you think, what you do, or how you feel. I'm not trying to justify shit, nor do I have need to justify to you anything. Go get laid

Just now, punkhippie said:

Your thoughts are exactly what they are - thoughts. Not a single fuck was given, not a single fick will ever be given about what you say, what you think, what you do, or how you feel. I'm not trying to justify shit, nor do I have need to justify to you anything. Go get laid

Be what it is, but when you have a "bad" day don't come here looking for sympathy. Bringing anyones personal life on to the board isn't something people do. As a VHL GM it looks even poorly on Cologne for the future.

To anyone that looks at Cologne they will see a GM with a "hot" and "cold" personality that results in him making knee jerk transactions and attacking people personally here and there. That's got to look great for the old franchise image.