Vernon Von Axelberry

Gudnason

4 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Be what it is, but when you have a "bad" day don't come here looking for sympathy. Bringing anyones personal life on to the board isn't something people do. As a VHL GM it looks even poorly on Cologne for the future.

To anyone that looks at Cologne they will see a GM with a "hot" and "cold" personality that results in him making knee jerk transactions and attacking people personally here and there. That's got to look great for the old franchise image.

I personally attack you and solely you in 99% of instances anyway.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

I personally attack you and solely you in 99% of instances anyway.

That's great, I don't feel the need to go after you personally because it's a waste of time anyways. You'll be out of the VHL soon enough. It's getting to you, which is great.

Just now, Kendrick said:

That's great, I don't feel the need to go after you personally because it's a waste of time anyways. You'll be out of the VHL soon enough. It's getting to you, which is great.

Nothing is getting to me. I'm like Robbie in that way. It's a waste of time for you because you could be earning money in the time you attack me. I, for one, still have that time to spare, so not yet a waste for me, since I wouldn't be doing anything more useful in that time anyways. 

Just now, punkhippie said:

Nothing is getting to me. I'm like Robbie in that way. It's a waste of time for you because you could be earning money in the time you attack me. I, for one, still have that time to spare, so not yet a waste for me, since I wouldn't be doing anything more useful in that time anyways. 

08_cool_story_bro.jpg

6 hours ago, Tyler said:

he inherited his money from "rich ancestors" and "plays the stock market" to increase his money so chances are good your "you have no work ethic" was a solid diagnosis as was the "you must love what Trump is doing" part lol

I may have inherited money and play the stock market but also work in film. Keyword there is work. So no. You are dumb. 

@BobertZ and @punkhippie ok so the guy who sends me the most money will be declared the winner in who has the most money. fun fact any in the VHL can play this game too. All you have to do is send me any amount of money you think cannot be matched by another party. if it is beaten I will tell you so can you send me more money so you have a chance to beat that. 

I think im going to like this game. but for real if you guys have some extra money kicking around ill gladly partake in some. oh and Robbie could you hire me for a upcoming role in filmaking? I'll gladly start off as a extra but I will work my way up right and become the next Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson right?