Cologne GM steps down

Gudnason

Was planning on waiting it out to the draft lottery and entry draft, but Stockholm's sixth second round draft pick in the upcoming draft, in addition to a low-end first round draft pick, was the final straw.

Only fair that the incoming GM gets to put their own stamp on the team. Matthieu Bourdon is the only remaining player under contract, so the potential candidate will pretty much have a clean slate to work with.

With that, Birkir Holm Gudnason is now eligible for the S57 VHL Entry Draft.

Although I understand that I was partially offered the position due to a lack of interest, the fact it was given to me and not under BoG rule in the interim shows there was some support for me. I thank you those for the opportunity, and am sorry to let you down. I know I might never get such an opportunity again, and I'll accept that. 

34 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I need to draft both Gudnason and Ko Kane, change the team back to Vasteras, sit back and watch it burn, lol.

Keep say it all you want. But not even you are that dumb. Drafting me would be a complete waste of a pick.

Edited by BobertZ

19 minutes ago, Gooningitup said:

Was kinda hoping ud step down next year. Cant make a second player till season 59. Which is when i could gm again

GMs are exempt from three-year wait, so you can make one today for S58 and keep Komarov. @Higgins count this guy interested. 

1 minute ago, BobertZ said:

Keep say it all you want But not even you are that dumb. Drafting me would be a complete waste of a pick.

With the amount of picks this guys has in a draft deeper than your microdick could ever penetrate, he can very well win a Cup or two with just a small free agent splash or two before all these ELCs expire at the conclusion of S59.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

With the amount of picks this guys has in a draft deeper than your microdick could ever penetrate, he can very well win a Cup or two with just a small free agent splash or two before all these ELCs expire at the conclusion of S59.

Does not change the fact that if he drafts me I will not sign. Ko Kane will not play a single second for that shitty team. Thanks to you V2A cannot say the same.

Was planning on waiting it out to the draft lottery and entry draft

Pretty sure I seen that as a rumor/prediction somewhere. Just can't remember where @BobertZ @KGR

Now, I said the opposite, but yeah know. Close.

42 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I need to draft both Gudnason and Ko Kane, change the team back to Vasteras, sit back and watch it burn, lol.

You sound like a really good GM with best intentions for the league in mind. GMoTY.

3 minutes ago, BobertZ said:

Does not change the fact that if he drafts me I will not sign. Ko Kane will not play a single second for that shitty team. Thanks to you V2A cannot say the same.

Read the other thread. You can't sit out the first season. Arbitration with the team having final decision is the key point. @Bushito I'm helping you here bud presenting what I know from reading the rules.

• Head Moderator
29 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

Seriously? Thought you were a bright kid Fong. 

Uhh yes i'm quite serious. I actually don't know why you're quitting. That second little jab there wasn't necessary either since i was genuinely asking why you were quitting.

Edited by tfong