GM Rule Apply to 2nd Player

STZ

Nope, GMs can get their 2nd player on their team the same way any other member would get a 2nd member on the same team for the same reasons we somewhat restrict members from having 2 players on the same team automatically. Also what @JardyB10 said about the original intent of the GM 2nd player.

The only team I hate is LAS VEGAS.

1 hour ago, Fire Hakstol said:

Nope, GMs can get their 2nd player on their team the same way any other member would get a 2nd member on the same team for the same reasons we somewhat restrict members from having 2 players on the same team automatically. Also what @JardyB10 said about the original intent of the GM 2nd player.

The only team I hate is LAS VEGAS.

Haters gonna hate. Vegas gonna feed from the hate and wreck forever. 

2 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Looks like me and @Fire Hakstol were right 2 player rule sucks! Bow down to the Gows

Savard's working out well for you. Just sayin' 

I never understood why GM's could have a 2nd player but never the less here I am with two players updating like a normal person. 

10 hours ago, Frank said:

Savard's working out well for you. Just sayin' 

I never understood why GM's could have a 2nd player but never the less here I am with two players updating like a normal person. 

of course Savard is working out well because you are a good member but that's not the point babe

On 9/13/2017 at 8:14 AM, Higgins said:

I've grown to not like two players. I liked the league better with one player each. Maybe it's just nostalgia taking over and the good old days were better, but I think rivals and teams were more solidified if you weren't on both say Seattle and Calgary.

Some people will complain about this. They want to GM but not have two players and they will feel at a disadvantage compared to other teams. Some people want to GM and experience the draft. As it stands I think there will be GMs purposefully trying to downplay their second players to get them on the draft and other teams will pass because they would rather not risk drafting a rival GM second player.

I hate to say it but I think player two should go, but I don't think the league would survive now, not unless there was a contraction becuause there's probably twenty to thirty solid players that would disappear.

I mean, I think we should contract even if we keep two players