Edition 332

boubabi

I can't give you a bonus @BluObieZ because you are on a rookie contract, this was established and brought up numerous times in the claim thread if I remember correctly. Alos what is the league going to do? Come to me and say, "You aren't allowed to draft Zimmers because he wants to play elsewhere". Pretty bad precedent to set there bud and something they will never do no matter how much you cry. I find all this funny, from league trollmaster to league whiny bitch in like 2 seasons. lol

2 minutes ago, Bushito said:

I can't give you a bonus @BluObieZ because you are on a rookie contract, this was established and brought up numerous times in the claim thread if I remember correctly. Alos what is the league going to do? Come to me and say, "You aren't allowed to draft Zimmers because he wants to play elsewhere". Pretty bad precedent to set there bud and something they will never do no matter how much you cry. I find all this funny, from league trollmaster to league whiny bitch in like 2 seasons. lol

There are other players that don't want to play for you. You moron. If you actually read and comprehend the... parts that make sense, since it was typed in anger on a cellphone. You would get that I am not just talking about me. If you draft all these players and "force" them to play for your little shit team you will have a team filled with unhappy fucks. That is what I am saying the league should not allow. Not just the drafting of me. God, grow a brain..

4 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

There are other players that don't want to play for you. You moron. If you actually read and comprehend the... parts that make sense, since it was typed in anger on a cellphone. You would get that I am not just talking about me. If you draft all these players and "force" them to play for your little shit team you will have a team filled with unhappy fucks. That is what I am saying the league should not allow. Not just the drafting of me. God, grow a brain..

Listen it's just you. Kendrick only wants to play for NYA but said he'd give his three years no matter who drafted him. Nobody else has said anything to me by PM or tagged me in anything expressing they wouldn't play here. The whole thing is an exageration by a gigantic whiny baby that is scared I'm drafting him and doesn't want that. Temper tantrum central should be the name of your article.

Just now, Bushito said:

Listen it's just you. Kendrick only wants to play for NYA but said he'd give his three years no matter who drafted him. Nobody else has said anything to me by PM or tagged me in anything expressing they wouldn't play here. The whole thing is an exageration by a gigantic whiny baby that is scared I'm drafting him and doesn't want that. Temper tantrum central should be the name of your article.

Scared? I dared you to draft me. That's not scared. I welcome it with open arms. It will be fun fucking your shitty team

Just now, BluObieZ said:

Scared? I dared you to draft me. That's not scared. I welcome it with open arms. It will be fun fucking your shitty team

There is literally nothing you can do to my team, I'd have your rights, I don't have to let you in the locker room. I guess you could write more crybaby media's.

2 minutes ago, Bushito said:

There is literally nothing you can do to my team, I'd have your rights, I don't have to let you in the locker room. I guess you could write more crybaby media's.

Think what you want. If you want a fair fight you'd let me in your lame LR. Oh right... you're a pussy. That's right. Sorry I forgot that you lack the testicular fortitude to make such bold moves.

Edited by BluObieZ

1 minute ago, BluObieZ said:

Think what you want. If you want a fair fight you'd let me in your lame LR. Oh right... you're a pussy. That's right. Sorry I forgot that you lack the testicular fortitude to make such bold moves.

I don't want to fight, I just want to watch you spaz out like an ADD kid on a playground. Trollmaster? no

Just now, Bushito said:

I don't want to fight, I just want to watch you spaz out like an ADD kid on a playground. Trollmaster? no

There will be no "spaz" You make it too easy to win. I can beat you in my sleep. Go read "GM'ing for idiots" maybe you can actually turn your picks into players that will help you. I don't need to publicly humiliate you and talk shit about you. You humiliate yourself already. I've said that I welcome being drafted by you. Go ahead and do it. I will not sign. I will go to Arbitration. I'll take the 1 year deal. Sit the last 2. You really underestimate how much I don't care about player stats. It will be yet another league first that I set. So do what you will. I will not attack you or your so called "team" you draft me and I will see you in arbitration. You will have a good player for one season. I doubt you will play him. But you will have him.

9 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

There will be no "spaz" You make it too easy to win. I can beat you in my sleep. Go read "GM'ing for idiots" maybe you can actually turn your picks into players that will help you. I don't need to publicly humiliate you and talk shit about you. You humiliate yourself already. I've said that I welcome being drafted by you. Go ahead and do it. I will not sign. I will go to Arbitration. I'll take the 1 year deal. Sit the last 2. You really underestimate how much I don't care about player stats. It will be yet another league first that I set. So do what you will. I will not attack you or your so called "team" you draft me and I will see you in arbitration. You will have a good player for one season. I doubt you will play him. But you will have him.

Dude you lost a long time ago and can't even comprehend the fact. You won't attack me but do at every turn to the point that I have been the focus of half your recent media and articles. Begging the league to not allow me to draft you. Threatening me if I do draft you. You are the most shook individual I have ever seen in a sim league. I thought the level of spaz you reached after being removed from Vegas would never be surpassed, I was wrong.

1 hour ago, Bushito said:

Dude you lost a long time ago and can't even comprehend the fact. You won't attack me but do at every turn to the point that I have been the focus of half your recent media and articles. Begging the league to not allow me to draft you. Threatening me if I do draft you. You are the most shook individual I have ever seen in a sim league. I thought the level of spaz you reached after being removed from Vegas would never be surpassed, I was wrong.

He needs someone/something to talk about now he's done with Cologne lol

5 hours ago, Bushito said:

You are so wrong that it actually confuses me. I don't attack you because you are pathetic. A joke. You make it too easy to win. Attacking you would be like punching a retard a few times. After the first few times I lose interest.