NA Quarter-Finals, GM 6: Toronto vs. Calgary

JardyB10

Haha.

GG, Calgary. Saw this coming, unlike others. All this talk about an "upset", meanwhile during the season our games against the Wranglers were pretty even. Not sure what happened in this specific game, but I guess it's on to the next one in Toronto.

Proud of the season we accomplished here. My first real competitive season as GM.

I'm still a little flustered with that shot output. I guess it's a little misleading, considering the first period was 31-6 in favor of Calgary with only 1 goal. So I can't necessarily blame the shot totals for the loss, since most of it came in 1 period and only resulted in 1 goal. That's super fucked up though, even with the 3 Toronto penalties.

I don't know what the fuck to think of this series, but it's nothing good. My first playoff series GMing Toronto. I needed more offense, but Jacob was good at stopping that throughout the season and obviously this series. Not sure how Calgary's super young core of forwards with a CPU 2nd liner beats mine, but it's whatever I guess.

@eaglesfan036

To add, good luck against Quebec, buddy. Considering you beat me, I hope you beat them. As you probably also know, my first ever VHLer was a Wranglers draftee, so I have them roots in my veins. Although, Quebec too, since Boychuk's career was all Calgary/Quebec, but Calgary was the OG for Boychuk.