Media Spot Grader

Fire Tortorella

Is it possible to apply for someone who currently isn't online? I talk to d3vilsfire quite a bit and he always asks me about grader openings. He's driven and wants to play a bigger role in the league, so you should hire him.

He needs to apply for himself. He has plenty of time.

I will certainly apply for this respective position. I have been incredibly active since my return, and wish to become an integral part of this league. Moreover, I was a grader a few years ago, so I am semi-experienced with the forenamed position. 

Thank you awfulhomesick for trying to apply for me.. means a lot! 

Please hire me as a media spot grader because I already read almost every single media spot that people post because I really enjoy reading them. I am also almost always active, and I honestly have no idea how I missed this thread. So far, all my media spots have been 6/6, and would love the opportunity to provide this league with another grader so that people's media spots can be graded much faster!

Thank you for your consideration, and thanks again awfulhomesick!

Edited by d3vilsfire

I'll apply, I'm always finding myself reading the articles anyways. I have experience on various leagues as a grader including the VHL. 

Edited by John