League of Legends Thread

scoop

Hey guys I just playing league the past few months. Did placements and got into bronze 5 cuz they were rough. Now hovering around my promo series to get out of it. Playing a lot of lb 

• 3 months later...

Got my first real penta kill! With Rumble!

Just teleported into teamfight mid lane, dropped the equalizer to finish three, hit another with a harpoon to finish, then turned on the last guy with the other harpoon and lit him on fire. It was very satisfying.

I've been playing crazy good recently though. Eight ranked wins in a row on my match history, and not really any bad games. Overall ten ranked wins in a row.

I remember my first legit penta with no help from anyone was with Morg in the mid lane. They tried ganking me but I had hourglass and close to 900 AP, with none of them really having much MR. I ulted and hourglassed, with a pool I got 3, then with CDR I had my pool and snare within 5 seconds or so, got another kill and then I had to flash and combo one more time. It was my first legitimate one. 

• 2 weeks later...

He's a CASTER / ANALYST so for like 60% of pro games he will either be calling the game or analyzing the game... Millions of people watch pro league of legends so he's prob pretty famous I'd say and could get recognized in public pretty easily. 

• Head Moderator

Jatt was also a really strong jungler in Season 2. Played for DIG before Crumbzz.

Meh I beg to differ, I don't think he was very good relative to his peers.

• 1 month later...

Didn't even realize there was a LoL thread.

Grats to CLG! =]

Now there's finally something in http://reddit.com/r/doubleliftstrophycase (seriously, that sht reached #2 on /r/all). Surprised they beat TSM 3-0 so cleanly!

Pulling for C9 or TiP to take the last spot to worlds.

Edited by Renomitsu