League of Legends Thread

scoop

Didn't even realize there was a LoL thread.

Grats to CLG! =]

Now there's finally something in http://reddit.com/r/doubleliftstrophycase (seriously, that sht reached #2 on /r/all). Surprised they beat TSM 3-0 so cleanly!

Pulling for C9 or TiP to take the last spot to worlds.

CLG CLG CLG

I think it'd be pretty awesome if it was CLG, TSM, and C9 repping NA at worlds, if not just for how much had to happen in the last couple of weeks+playoffs for that to happen (mostly with regards to C9 making it in). Anyone but Team Liquid as that last spot would make me happy though. I think C9 or TiP would be the most exciting though, especially if XWX is eligible to play (I don't know exactly what the situation on him is).

Just gotta say as a CLG fan since S2, today feels so, so good.

I've been a CLG fan since the split Dexter joined (S3?). That was when I first started paying attention to the pro scene. Among my three closest LCS-fan-friends, there was a C9 fan, a TSM fan, and a DIG fan so I was just like "I'll root for this other top team." Been a big fan since.

Don't know if I ever told you guys this but I know most of the TSM/CLG guys if you want to play just let me know their on my friends list.

wtf

that's like if you were like "oh btw I know lebron wanna shoot some hoops w/ him l8r?"

Edited by Streetlight

CLG CLG CLG

I think it'd be pretty awesome if it was CLG, TSM, and C9 repping NA at worlds, if not just for how much had to happen in the last couple of weeks+playoffs for that to happen (mostly with regards to C9 making it in). Anyone but Team Liquid as that last spot would make me happy though. I think C9 or TiP would be the most exciting though, especially if XWX is eligible to play (I don't know exactly what the situation on him is).

I don't think XWX is eligible to play at all.

I've been a CLG fan since the split Dexter joined (S3?). That was when I first started paying attention to the pro scene. Among my three closest LCS-fan-friends, there was a C9 fan, a TSM fan, and a DIG fan so I was just like "I'll root for this other top team." Been a big fan since.

Off the top of my head, I think that was S4. S3 was bigfatlp.

CLG CLG CLG

I'm just pulling for more former Worlds players at this season's Worlds. It's too bad HKE can't make it out of Taiwan (even if I think the Flash Wolves are better), because I'd love to see how Toyz holds up against the current best; then again, we've got Dyrus and Yellowstar making it for the fifth consecutive time, and the Lord Himself (Faker) to contend again this season.

What do you make of the Chinese scene, now that EDG fell so horribly in the playoffs?

wtf

that's like if you were like "oh btw I know lebron wanna shoot some hoops w/ him l8r?"

Its more like when we were kids I could keep up in hoops then they all went to NBA camp and turned into pros while I kept playing in the street shooting at the backboard with no hoop.  Played in a lot of tournaments before LoL went mainstream with/against players who made it pro.  The player I was closest with probably was  http://lol.gamepedia.com/Mash he was in the same clan/guild/team for over a year.  I played many times vs. early CLG/TSM teams though Dinh's Reginald the white dude who I can't remember used to coach TSM oh wait Elementz.  The one Dinh brother was a Heimer player like me.

Edited by Mike

Most of the old shit got deleted but I just spent the last 30 minutes looking back lots of memories.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=96020

I forgot about team all or nothing b4 TSM I played for Legion Gaming this was a 3's invite from 2010.  Remembered the name LiQuid112 not sure if hes around anymore him and a group got close his real life friend and some dude named Cheesey or something Team XXX think they got close and flamed out.

edit mashme was on Team XXX dayum can't believe all this shit was like 5-6 years ago now

Edited by Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if there's any group they have a slight chance of getting out of, it's Group B. That's not to say it's a lightweight group - Fnatic's almost certainly going to place first - but iG can feel inconsistent at times (even though their highs are extremely high), and ahQ's from a weaker region. I hear ahQ has been scrimming against Chinese/Korean teams for the last split at the very least, though, so C9 definitely has their work cut out for them.

If you just look at the other three groups, there are teams that have a very favorable matchup against C9 - KOO & (probably) CLG in Group A, EDG & SKT in Group C, and LGD & KT in Group D.