Board of Governors

Devise

Hello again VHL. It's no secret that we have been looking to plan a BoG reshuffle of sorts. And now with both myself and Bek, notable BoG members being on the Blue Team we are also down on members. If you have interest in joining, and feel you can contribute send a PM to myself or @Beketov. In your PM please include some of the reasons why you wish to join the BoG, and how you think you can help the league in that position. 

Responsibilities wise the BoG is tasked with working through the discussion and implementation of new league ideas and changes, helping monitor and balance overall league activity, HoF and currently award voting, as well as when needed general upkeep and maintence of the league. In most cases the BoG works hand in hand with the Blue Team. 

Once we have a full list of interested candidates, the BoG and Blue will confer about the potential changes and additions. Note that if you are not selected this time out, this thread still will function as an open application for any interested parties. We'll be keeping track of those who are interested even if not selected, in case more BoG members are once again needed. 

That is all for now,  campaign away and you may very well be the next member of the #OldBoysClub. :P:cheers: 

• 6 months later...
  • Commissioner

Bumping this back up; we're once again looking for interested people to join the BOG. We've got a few people in mind already that we may approach but if you'd like to throw your name into the ring PM me an application.

• Beketov unpinned and featured this topic
  • 2 years later...
  • Commissioner

Oof, been awhile since this was opened up.

We have a couple of holes in the BoG to fill. As usual for this post we are looking for highly dedicated members who are interesting in voicing their opinions on a number of league related things. There is no pay associated with this job and we expect a lot of activity in regards to it. Feel free to send me applications via PM if you are interested.

• Beketov unfeatured and featured this topic

I'd like to apply for this. I've had several roles on the site already and feel like I could contribute effectively to the BoG!

Edit: I am a dumb dumb haha

Edited by fonziGG

6 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

Ill apply, I was in it for a few years before going inactive. I think ive proven im back. No big deal if you give it to some younger members thiugh, i think league is going great either way

3 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

I'd like to apply for this. I've had several roles on the site already and feel like I could contribute effectively to the BoG!

59 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Feel free to send me applications via PM if you are interested.

PMs guys. PM Bek, the actual apps don't go here

• Commissioner

Thank you to everyone that applied! The BOG looked through and debated all of your applications and at this time we have decided to add @rjfryman, @Acydburn, @fonziGG, and @Doomsday to the BOG.

This doesn't mean any of you had bad applications or aren't suited to the job, simply that right now the above 4 were deemed to be likely the best fit for BOG roles. Everyone will still be considered for any future openings we may have and we appreciate all the interest. If you have any questions regarding what you could do more to be considered in the future or any concerns at all please feel free to PM me.

• Beketov locked this topic
  • fishy unfeatured this topic