VHL Cup Finals, GM 7: Quebec vs. Davos

JardyB10

7 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Fabio Jokinen beats up Motherfucker Sharpe at 6:27 of 3rd period

This is the worst fucking day of my life

That is what happens when you go 1v1 with the champion, 10 fights during regular season.

You had 5, it´s like you don´t even want to fight.

after getting over the initial sadness. 

Congrats to @Frank you are a great GM and worked hard to get this, you deserve it. congrats to @solas Muller was a beast. Congrats to @jRuutu Jokinen is a beast congrats on what is this your 2nd cup after Jorma? congrats to @tfong on your millionth cup since youve been here. I think if you want to win a cup get yourself a Fong player because the dude just knows how to win. Congrats to many others on the Meute who I forget but well deserved guys.

29 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

after getting over the initial sadness. 

Congrats to @Frank you are a great GM and worked hard to get this, you deserve it. congrats to @solas Muller was a beast. Congrats to @jRuutu Jokinen is a beast congrats on what is this your 2nd cup after Jorma? congrats to @tfong on your millionth cup since youve been here. I think if you want to win a cup get yourself a Fong player because the dude just knows how to win. Congrats to many others on the Meute who I forget but well deserved guys.

Thank you!

Was actually my first after Jorma, won one with Jorma as well, but aiming to win few more with Fabio! ;)

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP