Claimed: Leningrad [1/2]

Kendrick

1 minute ago, Kendrick said:

Ever seen the movie "The Way Back"? I highly recommend it.

Judging from the little summary I read on it, it shows how brutal the labor camps/gulags were and how shitty it must have been to go them. So I just wanna say it was a joke and I will check it out!

16 minutes ago, Kesler said:

Judging from the little summary I read on it, it shows how brutal the labor camps/gulags were and how shitty it must have been to go them. So I just wanna say it was a joke and I will check it out!

Oh I know it was a joke. Just figured I'd put a plug in there for a good movie. It's more about a journey out of the Gulag's

• 3 weeks later...

Review: Looks good, the font work is pretty good. But again, looks like there's not much done to it. Like it's just a picture with the levels adjusted a bit, maybe a bit of blurring (?) and some text added. Doesn't seem like a whole lot was added to it.

On 10/9/2017 at 11:09 AM, Kendrick said:

Lenin.png

*For Keller

On 10/25/2017 at 8:03 AM, Quik said:

Review: Looks good, the font work is pretty good. But again, looks like there's not much done to it. Like it's just a picture with the levels adjusted a bit, maybe a bit of blurring (?) and some text added. Doesn't seem like a whole lot was added to it.

Kind of have to agree with Quik here. I'm not sure how much was done in this sig. It looks like you cropped a picture, added some text, and maybe adjusted levels? Not sure about that last part. Kendrick, can you go into some of the things you did? Curious.