Claimed:Rift Pajodcast Episode 69 - The Last Episode (We Own It!)

Devise

http://www23.zippyshare.com/v/13153462/file.html

We take a look at the 13 pm's I got for the Pajodcast quest last week. Hint, Edgar may of just won. We break down the surprise retirement, the flurry of trades, cover hot topics in the standings, accept the challenge of Wolfgang and throw some fire their way and round it all up with some shout outs. Also there is a new quest for this listeners this week, so get creative!

I'll most likely get to listen to this on Monday. Currently on the road in Seattle. Sitting in Silver Cloud Hotel watching some guys fight from the rooftop below me. I wanna spit in the one guys drink (looks like a Crantini...what a fruit)

I'll most likely get to listen to this on Monday. Currently on the road in Seattle. Sitting in Silver Cloud Hotel watching some guys fight from the rooftop below me. I wanna spit in the one guys drink (looks like a Crantini...what a fruit)

Any man who doesn't drink scotch or beer gets the Device scold of doom! :P 

I'll most likely get to listen to this on Monday. Currently on the road in Seattle.

You don't actually have to live where your player does..\

PS - The video is because you asked for the PM to be related to Dolphins, buttsecks, and malls... that's why I sent that >_>

PSS - New Name: Laich a Kesler, Pajodcasting for the Very First Time

Edited by STZ

Context: 3/3 - Woo Jericho. Wrestling: who the fuck cares? ;) How did Boom's PM not win? Velvera isn't that new... JERICHO BREAKING NEWS ALERT...and shut down. "Made a touchdown"...tisk tisk tisk. Yeah, the Vasteras deal was...interesting. Wait, DT is Bronze V? Wow. One day, Quebec is going to lose to Calgary, and you will eat your words Devise. McQueen and XXX will most likely be the "next generation" of VHL power forwards. I'm curious what this super-secret thread in the BoG is. Shots fired at Jardy? 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Yeppers. 

Editing: 1/1 - Oui. Someone had echo issues at the beginning/middle though.  

Overall: 6/6