Claimed:HOLY FUCKING SHIT NOT SAFE FOR WORK My Response o Pajodcast 68

Edgar

So, I just looked, and my response to Pajodcast 68 is roughly the length of a full media spot.  Obviously, I won the competition for earning a shout-out, but how could I rob the good people of this league from enjoying my hard work.  I would like to warn all of the upcoming readers that this MS does have some nudity, but it is very crucial to the PM and the challenge so I cannot remove it to please a few members.  Anyway, enjoy :)

BBD Pic

How is this related to your podcast???  Let me push enter a lot of times so I dont have to look at it and I will explain

There, it is now out of sight, and I will explain.  I will begin by showing you this gif.

sex-drive-dinut-dildo-o.gif

So as you can see, this is image 1, in the form of a gif, taking place at a mall.  Now, I could take the easy way out and say that the image is in a gif, so it counts, but that's not my style.  I will use the gif in my explanation. 

This gif is obviously in a mall, which was mentioned and everyone knows you love, but... I want to draw attention to the number "2" on that store window.  2 is the smallest and first prime number.  Do you know what is also a prime number?  17.

17 is the atomic number for chlorine as everyone knows, WHICH is directly beside the element Argon. Argon is used to preserve Caesium from reacting with Oxygen, and Caesium is used in to make atomic clocks which can tell time within 2 nanoseconds of accuracy.

Atomic Clock is also an album created by Zion I, a band who has a singer named Zumbi.  Here is a link to there music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoQxfOzQxFA

Now, Zumbi was the leader of the Quilombo dos Palmmares, a fugitive settlement in Brazil.  Obviously, Brazil comes from the tree Brazilwood which was a common agricultural growth on the Brazilian coast prior to it's settlement.  

Brazilian timber is in the pea family.  Here's a youtube video of sugar peas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJgx-aHae4g

That clip is from a web show called the Bravest Warriors.  That show also has a character named Jelly Kid who can spit out toast as seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeDW88NP7Jw

*For some reason, that one is not turning into a video.  You can manually enter the link if you want to see the video.  All honest, probably not worth it.

Obviously Toast is a member here who plays for Seattle .  Seattle is in the same division as Quebec.  Quebec is the team that YOU play on.  "YOU" sounds like "u" and "u" is the only vowel that was not present in the title of your latest Pajodcast.  That is how that opening picture related to your latest podcast.  Your welcome

Content: 3/3 - This is really, really pushing it when it comes to league-related material. You escape my wrath for now, Edgar. For now.

Grammar: 2/2 - Yarrrp.

a link to there music = a link to their music
youtube = YouTube
Your welcome = You're welcome. 

Appearance: 1/1 - *shakes fist*
To be honest, that donut gif was hilarious.
Overall: 6/6 - 

I'm gonna step in here and say there's no way this gets a 3/3 for content. I understand that this was a response to a challenge in the Pajodcast. However, that is the only (minuscule) amount of league related content besides that slight blurb about Toast at the end, and the only thing saving this from a harsher dock. If this is a fan590, it would have been fine, but there has to be more league related content in a media spot. If you (or anyone else) have any further questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Content: 1.5/3 - Above.

Grammar: 2/2 - One more.

WHICH is = which is

Appearance: 1/1 - Sure.

Overall: 4.5/6

FINAL: 5/6

• 8 months later...