S57 Trivia Week 4 Results

Bushito

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S50 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 1 capped TPE + 2 points on S50 leaderboard

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes.

1a) Who has the best playoff save percentage among goalies that have played 20 or more playoff games, and what season did that goalie win a title?  Marek Van Urho, S10 (Riga Reign) 

2a) Who has the most points per game in VHL playoff history, and how many total points does he have? Brett Slobodzian (2.08 PPG), 79 total points 

3a) Can you name the only 3-Time Sam Pollock Award winners who won the award in one continuous reign? ADV and Diamond Ace 

1,2,3,b) How many picks did the Toronto Legion have in the S46 Entry Draft? 10

1 TPE for Questions

@CowboyinAmericax2

@Kendrick

@Mook

1 TPE for answers

@solas (2)

@Quik (2)

@BOOM (2)

@der meister (2)

@Kendrick (2)

@CowboyinAmerica (2)

@Velevra(2)

Edited by Bushito

59 minutes ago, Bushito said:

1 correct answer = 1 capped TPE + 1 point on S50 leaderboard
2 correct answers = 1 capped TPE + 2 points on S50 leaderboard

REMINDER: No question ever asked in VHL Trivia requires the use of season indexes.

1a) Who has the best playoff save percentage among goalies that have played 20 or more playoff games, and what season did that goalie win a title?  Marek Van Urho, S10 (Riga Reign) 

2a) Who has the most points per game in VHL playoff history, and how many total points does he have? Brett Slobodzian (2.08 PPG), 79 total points 

3a) Can you name the only 3-Time Sam Pollock Award winners who won the award in one continuous reign? ADV and Diamond Ace 

1,2,3,b) How many picks did the Toronto Legion have in the S46 Entry Draft? 10

1 TPE for Questions

@CowboyinAmericax2

@Kendrick

@Mook

1 TPE for answers

@solas (2)

@Quik (2)

@BOOM (2)

@der meister (2)

@Kendrick (2)

@CowboyinAmerica (2)

Maybe you should have given us til the end of Sunday. I was fixing to submit my answers today bud!

43 minutes ago, KGR said:

Maybe you should have given us til the end of Sunday. I was fixing to submit my answers today bud!

There was a deadline posted and I let it go three days longer than that deadline as it is. 8 days is enough

2 hours ago, KGR said:

8 days? It should be a Monday-Sunday thing. Kinda a little weird where the days are changed but whatever.

Heat exc pt I was off site for a week when my friend was killed and I made an adjustment to the schedule and announced it somewhere 

2 hours ago, KGR said:

Well obviously, I was just trying to get it in on time today and didn't realize I wouldn't be able to.

Fair enough, can't really blame anyone here though