Revamped Recruitment Crew

Devise

Good day VHL. It's no secret that the heart and soul of leagues like this are recruitment. We used to have a recruitment crew, that came up with ideas whether they be affiliations, advertisements, or even just going out and finding some new members on the internet at large. In the seasons that have past this crew has fallen to shambles to be pretty much non existent. So, I'd like to bring the crew back, and not only update the pay structure for it, but also some of the responsibilities. So I'm looking for the following.

A Recruitment Crew Leader

This person would be responsible for making sure the members of the recruitment crew are consistently doing their jobs, as well as assisting with overall recruiting efforts. This member will also take the charge of running any and all recruitment drives, and will essentially as the "commander in charge" of recruiting. At the end of every season I'll likely be asking this person for an update on recruitment crew efforts, and any overall thoughts, feedback and changes that they think should be made in general that could either help or assist in recruiting/retaining efforts. 

Up to Four Recruitment Crew Members

These members are responsible for grunt recruiting efforts widespread. This includes going to other sites and forums and recruiting people you know, working to find sites that may make sense to affiliate and coordinate with the leader on that front. As well as getting the presence of the VHL in general out to as many people and places as possible. A big part of this job is going to be mindless internet/forum using. We aren't just looking to see you hop into a site for a few days, then see if you can send a spam message to someone. People are more trusting of sources when they aren't just advertisements. Part of this position is going to be to go to popular sites (Reddit, Youtube comments, Facebook etc) and engage in their communities as if you were apart of them. So if you already have a good number of communities where you have an active more trusted account, the better. At which point you can then get to know some people on those sites, and try to make connections and spread the awareness of the VHL that way. The Recruitment Crew Leader will oversee most of your duties, and obviously is in charge of handing out specific assignments if and when something comes up. 

That said, I realize we are probably asking a lot of people. So the pay for all of these positions is a flat rate, 9 TPE per week. Yes that is the cap, but recruitment is a priority so paying people max for it isn't a big deal. We need people on this all the time, and people who are planning on doing this for a stable amount of time. 

If your interested in either role, or you have any questions please post in here. Thanks for your time and interest. 

One last bump for this. Otherwise it's going to have to get started short handed. Come on people 9 TPE per week to make this place active again, let's go...people keep talking about how this place needs recruitment, well step up. We have the pay there, you aint going to need more than the cap every week to make a 1000 TPE player. Opportunity is here!

I definitely would like to sign up but my problem is that I only get a few free hours a day and most of that is doing chores etc. I have tons of ideas for recruitment etc but I wouldn't be able to be active in other community's and that is what this role seems to be about. If you would have me I'd love to sign up though :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...