Tyler's suggestions

Tyler

-bring back chat (I understand this is probably unrealistic or it would have been done)

-activity checks without having to post in a game thread since I always hate copy and pasting the game threads to the other post lol (if you claimed tpe for the week you get an extra 2 tpe or something and maybe do something like if you're on your first gen player or without carry over it's 4 tpe instead of 2?)

-more giveaways for new members specifically

-more of a community thing, but just more member interaction? More discussion on the board about things

-make pt's worth more for vhlm players as a means to try and get people in the minors more active. So many vhlm players right now who don't update I wonder if it is because it seems so difficult to get to where some people are (800 + tpe). If some of them were offered more bonuses for their Pt's or whatever maybe they'd stick around longer.

Edited by Tyler

• Commissioner

Chat isn’t allowed with how the site is hosted, IPB got pissed at us for it. We’re looking into possible ways to make it happen again but suggest everyone used the discord for now.

Personally I hate the idea of activity checks but if there is enough support it’s simething to consider. Thing is with your version, why not just make PT’s worth more if anyone that does a PT gets the activity check anyway? They just seem redundant to me. I like the two different levels thing though.

Could you elaborate on what kind of things? We talking physical things or TPE? Are they given or somewhat earned? Just flesh this out a little.

That’s the goal! Gonna day his doesn’t count as a suggestion though since it is t really one. If you have any ideas on good ways to bring about discussion that would be nice to see though.

I kinda like this, although would we want it for all VHLM players or just first gens? Seems counter productive to hand someone with 75 carry over extra points just for playing in the VHLM.