some suggestions

I have a really hard time on pulling suggestions smh. 

1. HoF system, making tier 1; tier 2 HoF player section, e.t.c. A little cosmetic thing which may make this feature more entertaining for a second. SBA already has it and I like this and I think @solas also expressed a pleasure about it there. The only problem it's not really possible to do lower sections like role players and things as S1-18 indexes are gone. 

2. Continuing @Tyler's idea about forum activity. Since nobody wants to do that for idk what reason, let's have more TPE oportunities from predictions, forum games (like ''guess who'' or ''guess member's favorite song'' e.t.c. things) for points cause nobody gonna do that for free I guess. And I think we already had NHL predictions for TPE like a year ago so why not to do similar now? Might even hire a guy who will moderate these things for TPE, idk. Anyway, it's up to each member.

3. I guess the future recruitment crew already knows where to post the VHL link, but by God, we need more student-age people or even younger who are still sitting a lot at the PC. I swear at least a half of the VHL public are already a grown mans with kids and this site is like a 10th-tier priority for them. We need more ''hungry'' people here. that was a suggestion to the recruitment crew, but maybe they already know what to do. 

4. Make regression harhser. Like 3% in a first depreciation season? it's weak imo. It almost does nothing to welfare members, not even talking about TPE whores or just members who are doing PT's. That's if you want to see a difference between PT member players and welfare players at the late stage of the career. 

5. Stealing @Beketov's idea or whoever came with an idea of making a VHL Twitch channel to try recruiting people from there. I mean I can't make video's and live streams and things, but it's not like I'm the only member here. *COUGH COUGH* for TPE, of course, because who even wants to do something for free, right? 

6. Team PT's, bring them back. This applies to both leagues, but to VHLM in particular. 

7. Bonus 3 TPE for the media spot once-twice a season. Mock drafts, the World Cup e.t.c. We already had mock drafts in for the S54 draft and that got the activity up, so bring them back too. 

8. I might be wrong, but @Devise said we used to have a BoG report to members or something like that? Might be interesting to have this too for having more transparency. 

I'm done here. Most of my suggestions are minor ones, maybe expect of the depreciation point. 

Bumping this for another suggestion:

Another copy from SBA and EFL. Instead of creating bunch of game threads it might be easier for the simmer to make a double or triple sim and put all these games into one topic (VHL sim #1; VHL sim #2 e.t.c.). The only problem is STHS isn't too visual for it, but hey, the simmer just can put the game links anyway.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

5. Stealing @Beketov's idea or whoever came with an idea of making a VHL Twitch channel to try recruiting people from there. I mean I can't make video's and live streams and things, but it's not like I'm the only member here. *COUGH COUGH* for TPE, of course, because who even wants to do something for free, right? 

That has been my suggestion, for months now, but it has never gone anywhere. I don’t know if enough of us have the gear / time to be able to build a following. Maybe live boubabi dogs could get us some looks but not much else. Would still enjoy the hell out of it though.