Suggestion 4 #GMMT

Allow users with a P2, once a season, to double up on welfare. Not as a regular way of building the player, but basically just to offset an instance where someone has a particularly busy week. Let's say hypothetically a person has two players, one that gets PT points and one that gets welfare. If said person is busy one week (it happens, life gets in the way of everyone on occasion) they can use that to do welfare on both guys. Once they've used up their one time for that season, it's gone until the offseason. Additionally, you can't store them up across seasons - the S60 one would expire the day of the first regular season game for S61. The only time a player could have two of these is the offseason, one from the season before and one from the season upcoming.

Not a fan of this idea. It's not like the second player loses much if a member misses one week of updates. Also,

4 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

they can use that to do welfare on both guys.

Wait, so a first player gets PT and a welfare? I think I misunderstood you.

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Not a fan of this idea. It's not like the second player loses much if a member misses one week of updates. Also,

Wait, so a first player gets PT and a welfare? I think I misunderstood you.

No, that week the guy is busy and can't do the PT on the first guy. He'd then do welfare on the first guy and the second guy. No player gets both a PT and welfare in the same week, that's obvious. It just seems frustrating to me, if you get busy and have to give welfare to the PT player, that the player who is usually welfare has to go with nothing that week. Not a massive concern of mine either way - I don't have a P2 and I'm basically just throwing ideas at a wall for the TPE, but it's something that seems odd to me.

Just now, diamond_ace said:

No, that week the guy is busy and can't do the PT on the first guy. He'd then do welfare on the first guy and the second guy. No player gets both a PT and welfare in the same week, that's obvious. It just seems frustrating to me, if you get busy and have to give welfare to the PT player, that the player who is usually welfare has to go with nothing that week. Not a massive concern of mine either way - I don't have a P2 and I'm basically just throwing ideas at a wall for the TPE, but it's something that seems odd to me.

I still don't think that the second player loses much if he misses 3-4 TPE.

8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I still don't think that the second player loses much if he misses 3-4 TPE.

I don't think he's losing much either (although the quantity of the loss is hardly the point) - I just think this is something we could do on principle. Doesn't really bother me much if we don't, I still get a TPE out of it.