My one(stupid) idea.

BOOM

I'd really like to see a weekly VHL podcast with a crew. Not sure whether it would replace the magazine, but seeing as the current mag editor say's it's a pain in the ass to put together and no one else would do it, we could switch to podcast format instead. I think it would be pro addition to the VHL's media content, with a regular panel of participants and the ability to bring "guests" onto the show, like players or GM's to discuss relevant topics or do interviews. Also great for those of us who are illiterate or vision impaired!

d0f6869.gif

I like the idea of a podcast as an additional thing. I'd prefer it to run concurrently to the mag, but if the mag ends up going anyway, I could see this being a decent replacement. 

(and I do know how hard it is to be the main editor of the mag - I did it for a while in a different league with someone entering covers and graphics for me, and it's pretty labor intensive - but I also don't see how it would hurt anything to have someone come in as grammar editor, other than the fact that Boubabi hates the idea solely because Kendrick came up with it and he's willing to torpedo a staple of the league over a personal rivalry when there's an easy enough solution)