Call Up D - Ho Lee Fuk

eaglesfan036

Uhmmm, No.

Players below 175 TPE can be called up or sent down at any point between the end of the playoffs and the trade deadline. No call-ups or send-downs are allowed between trade deadline and the end of playoffs. A player can be called up for the playoffs once their VHLM team is eliminated or sent down once their VHL team is eliminated.

Ottawa isn't eliminated yet. And you don't even have Fook, @Will never accepted your contract so he's FA.

6 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

Uhmmm, No.

Players below 175 TPE can be called up or sent down at any point between the end of the playoffs and the trade deadline. No call-ups or send-downs are allowed between trade deadline and the end of playoffs. A player can be called up for the playoffs once their VHLM team is eliminated or sent down once their VHL team is eliminated.

Ottawa isn't eliminated yet. And you don't even have Fook, @Will never accepted your contract so he's FA.

MVP MVP MVP

19 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

how's your playoffs going?

Not too bad, thanks for asking. Have you been doing lines this whole time or has your crew continued on from doing your off-season duties to doing lines and seasonal duties as well?

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Not too bad, thanks for asking. Have you been doing lines this whole time or has your crew continued on from doing your off-season duties to doing lines and seasonal duties as well?

not sure what you are talking about lol. Other than Jardy subbing in our backup goalie none of what you said is true. Though I have been looking for a replacement for forever

1 hour ago, Bring Back Chat said:

not sure what you are talking about lol. Other than Jardy subbing in our backup goalie none of what you said is true. Though I have been looking for a replacement for forever

Oh. I thought one of your players told me your brother was doing off-season stuff and if not for him, he would of left the Wranglers. My bad :P 

29 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Oh. I thought one of your players told me your brother was doing off-season stuff and if not for him, he would of left the Wranglers. My bad :P 

1.) I'm on Davos.

2.) I haven't been a VHL GM since the 40's, if not the late 30's, and haven't been active in LRs since then.

3.) I believe I've only been on @Bring Back Chat's team when he was a GM with Bernie for 1.5 seasons, and he was fucking awful. He even badgered me to join the Wranglers with Shayne and just keep him inactive, but I said no.

2 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

1.) I'm on Davos.

2.) I haven't been a VHL GM since the 40's, if not the late 30's, and haven't been active in LRs since then.

3.) I believe I've only been on @Bring Back Chat's team when he was a GM with Bernie for 1.5 seasons, and he was fucking awful. He even badgered me to join the Wranglers with Shayne and just keep him inactive, but I said no.

What is it with you Gows and putting phrases as your usernames