NA Quarter-Finals, GM 7: Calgary vs. Toronto

JardyB10

• Commissioner

Sokolov finally decides to show up for a game and it works well. Definitely a close series but we knew it was going to be. GG Calgary. Onto Quebec!

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

And you wonder why the negative stuff comes at your team

Because I trash talk back to him and have a little fun? Isn't that what people want? Rivalries? Bickering?  People can't say anything now without getting butt hurt. This leagues become all about ass kissing and good manners. 

You're such a negative member it's ridiculous. Always finding something to call someone out for or to make a big public deal off to show off how smart and dominant you are by using big and fancy wording. Honestly you need to climb back in your hole because it almost seems better when you aren't publicly criticizing and being a dick hole. FYI, lots say this -

not just myself. 

We're having a little fun on a online hockey game. Kendrick? It's a game. It's for fun, buddy. Trash talking and bugging one another is actually part of both. Outside of Eagles and myself, I don't see much rivalries on here? On my behalf, it's all in good fun and to have a little rivalry?  If people seriously make a big deal out of this, it blows me away because all they have to do is take a step outside their homes or turn on the TV to find much worse. Yet, here we find you - once again crying about the supposed negativity I bring the bears for playful banter. Right..

No one else ever says anything. Only you. You claim others do, but they only ever gossip to you - which I don't understand why they would. You're the only one that says negativity comes to the Bears because of harmless, meaningless trash talk. Others say it because I'm, at times, a cunt to trade with.

Let the GM's and teams have some fun. Let us trash talk and actually have some sort of rivalry. Truthfulness? That fuelled the playoff race this year for CGY/SEA. 

Edited by Banackock

7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

And you wonder why the negative stuff comes at your team

If he makes a snipe at us first, we'll surely

give it back. He made fun of our playoffs - we really enjoyed his.

Sounds like a hell of a rivalry to me. More exciting than all the other teams. "Oh good luck this series. We hope you beat us" --- "oh no - good luck to you!! You're gonna beat us". 

This league needs rivalries. 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Because I trash talk back to him and have a little fun? Isn't that what people want? Rivalries? Bickering?  People can't say anything now without getting butt hurt. This leagues become all about ass kissing and good manners. 

You're such a negative member it's ridiculous. Always finding something to call someone out for or to make a big public deal off to show off how smart and dominant you are by using big and fancy wording. Honestly you need to climb back in your hole because it almost seems better when you aren't publicly criticizing and being a dick hole. FYI, lots say this -

not just myself. 

We're having a little fun on a online hockey game. Kendrick? It's a game. It's for fun, buddy. Trash talking and bugging one another is actually part of both. Outside of Eagles and myself, I don't see much rivalries on here? On my behalf, it's all in good fun and to have a little rivalry?  If people seriously make a big deal out of this, it blows me away because all they have to do is take a step outside their homes or turn on the TV to find much worse. Yet, here we find you - once again crying about the supposed negativity I bring the bears for playful banter. Right..

No one else ever says anything. Only you. You claim others do, but they only ever gossip to you - which I don't understand why they would. You're the only one that says negativity comes to the Bears because of harmless, meaningless trash talk. Others say it because I'm, at times, a cunt to trade with.

Let the GM's and teams have some fun. Let us trash talk and actually have some sort of rivalry. Truthfulness? That fuelled the playoff race this year for CGY/SEA. 

No thats all fine, but you publicly get upset when your team gets brought down. So it's either one or the other with you on this matter. Seattle gets bashed and you get upset, but then you want a rivalry? I'm just confused.

17 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

No thats all fine, but you publicly get upset when your team gets brought down. So it's either one or the other with you on this matter. Seattle gets bashed and you get upset, but then you want a rivalry? I'm just confused.

No one was bringing my team down? Eagles and I were bugging each other and then you started crying and stating people

dislike Seattle because Eagles and I created a fun little rivalry and enjoy taking the piss out of each other from time to time. 

I dont get get upset when Eagles bashes. We bash one another. We do it in good fun. Other than him, you're really the only other person who bashes and complains. I hear nothing from anyone except you.

anyway, good luck in the 2nd round. 

14 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I hate every team that isn't Toronto. You are all awful and should feel and.

Am I doing it right?

Oh right, :fuckvas:, there we go.

Little soft but that's okay. Puppies need love too! 

• Commissioner
Just now, Banackock said:

Little soft but that's okay. Puppies need love too! 

I just got a puppy, any time I try to show her love she bites me. Loving puppies is hard right now.