Gows

diamond_ace

@Bring Back Chat @Fire Hakstol heading out to your neck of the woods. I'm on a greyhound right now to Harrisburg, then will transfer onto an amtrak to Paoli. Visiting my sister for my nephew's 1st birthday, so won't have a ton of extra time, but just to let you know because I felt like it :P

• Commissioner
Just now, Will said:

More like 1.5-2 hours :o 

To be fair I knew you were in NS but that could mean like Cape Breton which would be like 4 hours away so I was going on the long end. Legit, if @Devise came down we cold have a full commish meetup.

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Beketov said:

To be fair I knew you were in NS but that could mean like Cape Breton which would be like 4 hours away so I was going on the long end. Legit, if @Devise came down we cold have a full commish meetup.

I'm in Antigonish for the most part.

I'll be spending a few days in downtown Halifax this summer as I have to go to the head office of the company I'm starting with in September for orientation. We'll have to try to meet up then! 

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Will said:

I'm in Antigonish for the most part.

I'll be spending a few days in downtown Halifax this summer as I have to go to the head office of the company I'm starting with in September for orientation. We'll have to try to meet up then! 

Damn straight we will! I mean downtown sucks ass but I’ll deal with it. We’ll go get a beer. @Higgins, wanna join?

6 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

Welcome to the Philly area! I'm currently on a plane right now heading home from London, so don't think i can meet up. The greyhound bus system is pretty convenient I took one to visit my friend at Penn State this summer

Prob wouldn't have been able to anyway, I have to pretend to care about a 1 year old ball of crying just because I'm technically related to it. (Half joking, I do hate babies but I've heard Sammy's a good kid for his age)