Claimed:N. Lindberg

Wasty

Effort: 2/2 - I'll give it to you, but it was close.

Look: 1.5/3 - Going with this so someone else can decide which way it goes. I'm not a fan of this at all, the lighting isn't very good nor is the text. There isn't any blending and very little stock work to speak of outside of the background. The colours of the render and the background don't mix very well together either.

Creativity: 1/1 - Sure.

Overall: 4.5/6

You're ridiculous.

You need to grow up. You're not going to get an auto 6/6 just because you use Illustrator instead of Photoshop, it's not fair to everyone else who is making better sigs.

You need to grow up. You're not going to get an auto 6/6 just because you use Illustrator instead of Photoshop, it's not fair to everyone else who is making better sigs.

im not disputing nor have I ever expected to get a 6/6, I've told that to many people. I expect 4.5-5 but what I'm not happy about is the disrespectful comments you posted.

If I need to grow up then you need to stop being such graphic snob.

Edited by Wastlund

im not disputing nor have I ever expected to get a 6/6, I've told that to many people. I expect 4.5-5 but what I'm not happy about is the disrespectful comments you posted.

If I need to grow up then you need to stop being such graphic snob.

I fail to see what in my grade was "disrespectful". I feel the background is too simplistic, but it was just enough that I gave you the full mark. Anything after that was brought on by you.

Yeah, you could've just told him his TPE he would be getting it. The effort was truly there, he didn't get a background from google and paste a render over it. You could tell he actually gave some effort with the little supplies he had.

I fail to see what in my grade was "disrespectful". I feel the background is too simplistic, but it was just enough that I gave you the full mark. Anything after that was brought on by you.

I'll return to my original statement. You clearly don't know the difference between Illustrator and Photoshop. Besides the render, which had numerous edits to make the jersey change and the lighting which isn't exactly the easiest thing to do in AI. And the original one piece background which has atleast 18 different drawn stocks over it as well. "Barely getting my effort" when I spend over 5-6 hours on one sig is a disrespectful thing to say.

The background looks incredibly simplistic to me. You got the mark, don't complain.

This is probably where he got the notion you were being disrespectful. It's one thing to think it but to tell someone not to complain before they got a given mark is another thing. He has the right to dispute it, whether it goes through or not. However, if a member feels the graders are out to get him or simply "tilt their heads up" when a graphic isn't as good as others done with a different program, thats a tad harsh. I agree, this sig isn't worthy of a 5 and I'm sure Wastlund does too, but no need to speak about "these two morons" like that.

I'll return to my original statement. You clearly don't know the difference between Illustrator and Photoshop. Besides the render, which had numerous edits to make the jersey change and the lighting which isn't exactly the easiest thing to do in AI. And the original one piece background which has atleast 18 different drawn stocks over it as well. "Barely getting my effort" when I spend over 5-6 hours on one sig is a disrespectful thing to say.

I was unaware whether or not you made the JC yourself, but I assumed you did and that's why you got the 2/2. My issue on effort is what I perceived to be a simple looking background. I don't have access to the PSD or Illustrator file. As for your comment on the time it took, how exactly do you expect me to know that?

This is probably where he got the notion you were being disrespectful. It's one thing to think it but to tell someone not to complain before they got a given mark is another thing. He has the right to dispute it, whether it goes through or not. However, if a member feels the graders are out to get him or simply "tilt their heads up" when a graphic isn't as good as others done with a different program, thats a tad harsh. I agree, this sig isn't worthy of a 5 and I'm sure Wastlund does too, but no need to speak about "these two morons" like that.

Whatever you say, Kendrick.

Come on Sandro, don't play the "Taking my bag" and going home move. It's a genuine comment. I was legit explaining that what you said isn't going to allow the guy to approve, it's going to frustrate him.

Edited by Kendrick

Effort: 2/2 - No doubt, drawn background and JC

Look: 1.5/3 - It doesn't look very good imo.  The background is nicely done, but the lighting is not good, and the JC stands out.  The render also doesn't blend too well.  

Creativity: 1/1 - Yeah

Total: 4.5/6

FINAL: 4.5/6->5/6