Vasteras IK announces Boomchenko as Asst. GM

BOOM

niklas-kronwall-1_zps6e0079f0.jpg

Vladimir Boomchenko at the Vasteras announcement.

Vasteras, Sweden.

Today the Vasteras IK J20 VHLM franchise, has announced the appointment of former VHL Defenseman, Vladimir Boomchenko as it's new Assistant GM. The popular but under achieving Russian blue-liner played for several VHL teams, including Riga, Calgary, Cologne and Vasteras and it is hoped he will bring this experience and leadership to the VHLM. He will seek to develop and help the Vasteras junior team in any way possible, and provide outstanding GM, Sterling Labatte help with the day to day duties of team management.

Boomchenko was thought to be looking for an opportunity to give something back to the VHL and it's associated minor league, when Labatte stepped in and offered the Assistant role. It was keenly accepted and will help provide Boomchenko with an opportunity to learn the management role and take another step towards an eventual GM role in the VHL whenever that opportunity should arise.

"I'd like to thank Sterling for this amazing opportunity and hope that I am able to gain the knowledge that he is able to impart. I'm very excited about the future and look forward to playing a role in the development of both the players in the VHLM and the league itself".

vik-hockey.gif

• 3 weeks later...

With the recent announcement that Sterling will be stepping down as Vasteras GM, I will be relinquishing my Assistant GM position. The new GM should be free to appoint an assistant(if they choose to) of their own choice. I will probably still look for some kind of VHLM role to assist with my development as a future GM, and will wait and see if any minors team is interested. Thanks Sterling for the opportunity.

• 2 months later...

Slobo sign him to our management team! He can work with us!

I think a combo of yourself and Slobo can handle a VHLM team. He did say I could have an advisory role, but I honestly don't think it's necessary. I appreciate the thought though :wub:

Guest Svoboda_3

I think a combo of yourself and Slobo can handle a VHLM team. He did say I could have an advisory role, but I honestly don't think it's necessary. I appreciate the thought though :wub:

Titty picture finder? We will need pics of tits in our LR. Do you accept the challenge?