S58 Regular Season Index

Will

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Riga was the strongest team last season, that makes sense.

due to over achieving players. don't get me wrong, riga is def. a power house on paper. Not krigars and thrower and cie 

Just now, boubabi said:

due to over achieving players. don't get me wrong, riga is def. a power house on paper. Not krigars and thrower and cie 

A lot of teams second lines were too weak besides of Seattle, that's why. Seems like now Toronto, Seattle and somewhat NY have a good second line so it's not a dominant performance by Locke and Krīgars so far.

3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

last season was absurd

don't base your performance on that 

The key was Locke actually. Draper put a lot of TPE to scoring and that paid out. Locke always was shooting a lot and that helped us. More shots = more chances to score, at least here STHS makes a sense.

Krīgars had a 119 point performance in S56 with De Rossi who had 92 scoring by that time btw.

2 minutes ago, boubabi said:

there's a lot of snipers who don't perform as well with a comparable build 

again, it doesn't explain your 60+ goals season

I only can explain that with Locke shooting-a-lot and weak second lines by other teams.

and STHS, that's a hell of a something that we will never understand

57 minutes ago, boubabi said:

there's no option to make lines play against certain lines, so your matchups were pretty much based on luck

second lines play vs second lines first lines vs first lines

strategy baby

I had simmed, just didn't post it, I probably should have said something but I thought I'd have time to do it. My brother/roommate/landlord just moved to Singapore so I was helping him and my parents pack up his SHIT and didn't have time.

But anyway, here's Wonderwall.

Games are simmed but I can't post them on my computers because it seems like the website security hates my IP or something. If someone could post them that'd be neat. And if @Higgins or @Will or someone smart could advise me on this error, that'd also be neat.

20180105_165826.jpg

On 05/01/2018 at 5:05 PM, JardyB10 said:

Games are simmed but I can't post them on my computers because it seems like the website security hates my IP or something. If someone could post them that'd be neat. And if @Higgins or @Will or someone smart could advise me on this error, that'd also be neat.

20180105_165826.jpg

:yeahthat:

• Senior Admin
17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

:yeahthat:

Hmm I don't know. I'd say try clearing your cookies/cache, if that doesn't work see if you can get on with a different browser :huh:

Edit: Just saw you said it happened on multiple computers. Maybe try going through this on one to renew your IP.

13 hours ago, Will said:

Hmm I don't know. I'd say try clearing your cookies/cache, if that doesn't work see if you can get on with a different browser :huh:

Edit: Just saw you said it happened on multiple computers. Maybe try going through this on one to renew your IP.

It magically works now.