S58 Regular Season Index

Will

2 hours ago, Will said:

First sim has been posted! Just one game per team to kick things off. There will be a full sim later

Any changes to the sliders? Nobody got more than 2 goals this sim lol

Also, when you get a chance, or @Beketov / @Devise, can we get the header link changed from S57 to S58 indexes?

• Senior Admin
1 minute ago, Quik said:

Also, when you get a chance, or @Beketov / @Devise, can we get the header link changed from S57 to S58 indexes?

Nope, no changes to the league settings. Of course, with 2 less teams and a slightly larger salary cap, rosters are a bit larger so that could cause some different sim results. 

• Commissioner
42 minutes ago, Quik said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

• Senior Admin

Just a quick note about the schedule as it wasn't addressed in any of the announcements:

I went back to the way the schedule was created before Expansion - so it is still a 72 game season where each team will play against most other teams 10 times. That leaves 2 games per team to be played against two random teams (or in some cases, both extra games are versus the same team). Allocating the extra 2 games is completely random and done by STHS. 

• Senior Admin
On 12/21/2017 at 9:46 PM, Will said:

I have uploaded the sim but I had to run and I’m now on mobile! Can someone post games for me? Thank you god bless

Sorry to do this two days in a row but I have to finish my Christmas shopping dammit :rolleyes:

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Will said:

Sorry to do this two days in a row but I have to finish my Christmas shopping dammit :rolleyes:

Just posted the games from my phone; get on my level :P

• Senior Admin
Just now, STZ said:

Sorry man my bad.. I looked at old games

No worries probably my fault for simming in a rush and forgetting to ask someone to post them the other day :lol:

• Senior Admin
Just now, STZ said:

@Will Hate to be that guy, but I sent new lines for tomorrow's sim.. Thanks man :*

If you sent them before I posted games, I actually simmed like half an hour ago and just got around to posting them so thats why they weren't in :P 

I'll fire em in for tomorrow

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

That game vs Davos is another crap game that shouldn't have happened in that way. losing points where we're outshooting opponents by a lot is absolutely stupid. fuck sths with that bollock

1 pt for krigars

the vhl wins