Crypto Exchange

Banackock

A little disheartened - I've been waiting on a few exchanges to verify an account (bitstamp and 2 others), but the process is incredibly slow. Watching your crypto jump 50 cents is shit, haha.

Anyone into it or have a good site they use? 

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

A little disheartened - I've been waiting on a few exchanges to verify an account (bitstamp and 2 others), but the process is incredibly slow. Watching your crypto jump 50 cents is shit, haha.

Anyone into it or have a good site they use? 

Unless you monitor it by the min you will lose money

47 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Unless you monitor it by the min you will lose money

I wonder if that's what people who bought in at $5 on bitcoin said, lol. 

Id wanna long term buy a certain one! Depends on the site and what they offer too. 

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I wonder if that's what people who bought in at $5 on bitcoin said, lol. 

Id wanna long term buy a certain one! Depends on the site and what they offer too. 

My buddy does it for a living and he says if you got a full time job it's not worth it unless you can keep an eye on it by the min 

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

My buddy does it for a living and he says if you got a full time job it's not worth it unless you can keep an eye on it by the min 

Yeah, because it's constantly changing. That's someone who buys it aggressively to have short term income or profit. I'm not looking to trade minute by minute. I'm looking to buy longer term. Buy in at a low price (which it is) and then be along for the climb.

I have zero interest in trading everytime it goes up 0.05 dollars. I'd like to sit back and watch it climb from what it's at now to $10+ and to whereveer its going to go

54 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Yeah, because it's constantly changing. That's someone who buys it aggressively to have short term income or profit. I'm not looking to trade minute by minute. I'm looking to buy longer term. Buy in at a low price (which it is) and then be along for the climb.

I have zero interest in trading everytime it goes up 0.05 dollars. I'd like to sit back and watch it climb from what it's at now to $10+ and to whereveer its going to go

Might not make any money then if you want to get into it go into etherium it's cheaper then bitcoin and prob #2 most likely to raise drastically 

20 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

Might not make any money then if you want to get into it go into etherium it's cheaper then bitcoin and prob #2 most likely to raise drastically 

It's not bitcoin, haha.  

XRP

• Commissioner
10 hours ago, Banackock said:

It's not bitcoin, haha.  

XRP

All Cryptocurrencies will have the same fate eventually though. Bitcoin is just the big one in the news right now because it's so high but the bubble will burst. Cryptocurrencies simply aren't made to be sustainable.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

All Cryptocurrencies will have the same fate eventually though. Bitcoin is just the big one in the news right now because it's so high but the bubble will burst. Cryptocurrencies simply aren't made to be sustainable.

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/22/bitcoin-crypto-crashed-hard/

:th_banderasGood:

A

12 hours ago, Beaviss said:

I would look into this for sure. Bitcoin will eventually drop in price but I believe will stay relevant. I used to mine bitcoin but my PC died on me and I lost it all. Thing is, you have to run your PC 24/7 and what you earn is very minimal. Hence why you need to mine 24/7.

I've also been investing into silver, as gold is more volatile and expensive where silver has slowly increased since the 70's. I have close to 20 lbs, and I haven't checked for quite awhile but last time I did it was hovering around $24 an ounce. I usually get it for about $2-5 per ounce.

• 4 weeks later...

I just invested in Kraken today which you can buy at about dollar a share/or whatever. Only crypto that made money today the rest LOST badly. 

Other investments I've made in recent months 

Bought a ton of ACB stock at 1.78 it's 11.91 right now. I bought it in October lol

Just today EVI Global bought it at 0.06 and it closed at 0.20 which is a 185% increase. My Portfolio... god today was a very good today

8 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

Ripple is also something to look into.

Ripple is something to look into, sure.

When I was initially new to the crew world (I still theoretically am, just less naive and more knowledgeable), I REALLY believed in XRP. Now, I still do, but less.

XRP is unlike other blockchains and it's centralized. It's made for the banks and is controlled by those in ripple and essentially, the banks. Also, unlike other blockchains and cryptos, XRP isn't really what Ripple is selling. They have a totally different product that they're pushing, that allows for the quick, small-fee transactions etc - all while NOT using their ripple coins.

I got on at Ripple at 0.81. I missed the initial climb and it took my awhile to get into it (verification was slow on some) and watched it haul all the way to $3. Luckily, I sold out at 2.82. Unfortunately, I bought back in at 2.12. I'm not too worried though with the current dips. As I stated prior, volatility is normal in these markets and has been seen often (years before with bitcoin - numerous of times). Somedays the markets are totally red, other days total green.

You don't lose if you don't sell. 

6 hours ago, tfong said:

I used etoro but they recently shut down Canadian operations due to regulations.

Made a good ROI on ETH.

Oh, yeah. 

Unfortunately, I roll on coinable and than head on over to Binance for most of it. 

4 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

I just invested in Kraken today which you can buy at about dollar a share/or whatever. Only crypto that made money today the rest LOST badly. 

Other investments I've made in recent months 

Bought a ton of ACB stock at 1.78 it's 11.91 right now. I bought it in October lol

Just today EVI Global bought it at 0.06 and it closed at 0.20 which is a 185% increase. My Portfolio... god today was a very good today

I went into ACB with my buddy - he's always on about that one. Few others too.

Never looked at Kraken, but I'd imagine it's similar to Binance's "BNB" coin. The market is taking a huge dip. Normal around this time area most experienced guys quote, but also Korea and China's alleged crackdown could be affecting it too. Also doesn't help that at times, people with loads of money tend to control the market.

Now is the time to buy when everything is dirt cheap though!

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

IF anyone has interest in it - PM me and if you really want, use the referral code :)

https://www.binance.com/?ref=15759105

@Exlaxchronicles

If you wanna do Crypto, PM me. Lots of good exchanges etc - WATCH for fees and prices etc. Trends honestly means fuck all. I've seen hundreds of graphs with triangles on it and descriptions and wordings that I barely understand. They have lines and predictions that make senses but 9.99999 times out of 10, they're wrong. There is zero trends and it's almost impossible to predict - so don't play into that bull shit. If it was predictable - everyone would be doing it and wealthy like @BluObieZ :P

If stocks, Robbie would be your best bet. 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

@Exlaxchronicles

If you wanna do Crypto, PM me. Lots of good exchanges etc - WATCH for fees and prices etc. Trends honestly means fuck all. I've seen hundreds of graphs with triangles on it and descriptions and wordings that I barely understand. They have lines and predictions that make senses but 9.99999 times out of 10, they're wrong. There is zero trends and it's almost impossible to predict - so don't play into that bull shit. If it was predictable - everyone would be doing it and wealthy like @BluObieZ :P

If stocks, Robbie would be your best bet. 

Couldn't have said it better myself