NFL Thread

Tyler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, boubabi said:

is jimmy G the real deal ? 

he is good very quick to get the ball out when he makes a read. I'd give him like a 82 on Madden if that helps lol

He isn't really as good as people circlejerk he is but he got his contract just because whoever the next qb to sign was going to get it. Cousins will break his record as highest signed QB in a month or so. 

2 hours ago, Tyler said:

he is good very quick to get the ball out when he makes a read. I'd give him like a 82 on Madden if that helps lol

He isn't really as good as people circlejerk he is but he got his contract just because whoever the next qb to sign was going to get it. Cousins will break his record as highest signed QB in a month or so. 

Which is funny because Cousins is like an 84 in Madden if I gave him a rating. He hasn't proven much

Jimmy G is going to be the 5th highest QB going into the season. Cousins, and Brees should get new contracts worth more per season, and restructures to Rodgers and Ryan would put them both over too.
I am excited to see what Grap can do in a full season, though as a lifelong Niner fan, who learned to be a cynic during the Alex Smith years, I reserve all actual judgement for when the games count. Plus if Foster starts missing significant play time, our defense is royally screwed. We don't have another defensive player with half the raw talent foster does. Well Buckner might but his impact is a lot less than a top flight MLB.

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, boubabi said:

The browns wants to draft a RB first oa?

Is this barry sanders or what

:louisck1:

He’ll be top five year on as long as he stays healthy

Yeah, a HoF talent that was absurdly in shape that had an offense based around him

We are speaking of the Browns here and a guy from college. If you say that Barkley is a HoF talent, hook me up with your crack, it looks good