NFL Thread

Tyler

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

I'm excited to see what Jimmy Graham can do with Aaron

Well we all know Graham is a pass catcher and you guys are a pass first team so maybe he can get back to something close to what he did in New Orleans.

The Super Bowl Champion  Philadelphia Eagles have a difficult decision to make:

Should they trade the SUPER BOWL MVP Nick Foles to restock some lost draft picks, and in exchange have the rightful NFL MVP before he got injured Carson Wentz start? Or will Carson Hall of Fame Wentz have a bad knee @STZ and be out for the first few weeks, meaning we must bring back the SUPER BOWL MVP NICK FOLES. 

2 hours ago, Bushito said:

I'm excited for Minnesota defense tearing Jimmy in half along with Aaron

Yeah true, because your team has had so much success in their history. How many titles is that now?

4 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Well we all know Graham is a pass catcher and you guys are a pass first team so maybe he can get back to something close to what he did in New Orleans.

Aaron hasn't had a legit TE since Finley had a career ending injury. I'm excited to see if it works out and we beat the vikings terrible team again

6 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Yeah true, because your team has had so much success in their history. How many titles is that now?

Yeah I don’t choose my team on their past but it’s a typical packer fan response. You’ve got a one man team where Minny has a complete team and the best WR duo in the league. 

14 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Yeah I don’t choose my team on their past but it’s a typical packer fan response. You’ve got a one man team where Minny has a complete team and the best WR duo in the league. 

Actually I'd say Antonio Brown and Juju Smith-Schuster are better, based off stats from this past year.

Edited by Bring Back Player 2 (Tri)

10 hours ago, Kendrick said:

With that said, I can finally brag on how many cups the habs won while there was only 8 teams in the league.

What a douche 

5 hours ago, Bushito said:

I don't either, it just so happens your complete team hasn't done shit. We also never needed Free Agency to make ourselves great

2 hours ago, Kendrick said:

I don't either, it just so happens your complete team hasn't done shit. We also never needed Free Agency to make ourselves great

What a stupid comment, look at how that team was built. Both our teams ran their backup QBs last season, mine just had to run their backup HB as well

4 hours ago, Bushito said:

What a stupid comment, look at how that team was built. Both our teams ran their backup QBs last season, mine just had to run their backup HB as well

I wouldn't expect you to get it, you've been let down by your team ever since they were founded. Don't worry

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

I wouldn't expect you to get it, you've been let down by your team ever since they were founded. Don't worry

Oh I get it, you're a complete and total moron with no concept of how the NFL works. Minny could beat you with Case fucking Keenum playing QB. Packers are Aaron Rodgers and that is is. HB is shit, Line is Shit, Defense is SHIT. Have fun watching the poor man's Patriots getting fucked up.

25 minutes ago, Bushito said:

Oh I get it, you're a complete and total moron with no concept of how the NFL works. Minny could beat you with Case fucking Keenum playing QB. Packers are Aaron Rodgers and that is is. HB is shit, Line is Shit, Defense is SHIT. Have fun watching the poor man's Patriots getting fucked up.

I've heard this before, then the Vikings get bounced in the playoffs. We are getting sad for you guys, I hope you actually win something one day; it is overdue

3 hours ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

Going to be interesting to see how the draft plays out because Jacksonville thought it was cool to let one WR walk then cut another and cut our TE. Great moves.......NOT!

They did sign ASJ though to replace Lewis I think. Lewis was a player I was high on coming out of the draft so it was hard to see that release whenI checked NFL.com.

The draft will be crazy because I think 4-5 teams are scrambling right now trying to figure out which QB will be there when they draft and to be completely honest, I only see 1-2 QB's in this draft as players that could potentially lead a franchise in the future. Baker Mayfield to me is overrated and they are comparing him to Namath, which is perfect because Namath wasn't a stud. Lamar Jackson can't throw into his passes well and something about Sam Darnold bugs me, it might be his quiet arrogance like Andrew Luck that would scare me. I think Josh Allen has the most potential and could see himself in a Carson Wentz style of offence. Josh Rosen is the biggest question mark to me.

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

They did sign ASJ though to replace Lewis I think. Lewis was a player I was high on coming out of the draft so it was hard to see that release whenI checked NFL.com.

The draft will be crazy because I think 4-5 teams are scrambling right now trying to figure out which QB will be there when they draft and to be completely honest, I only see 1-2 QB's in this draft as players that could potentially lead a franchise in the future. Baker Mayfield to me is overrated and they are comparing him to Namath, which is perfect because Namath wasn't a stud. Lamar Jackson can't throw into his passes well and something about Sam Darnold bugs me, it might be his quiet arrogance like Andrew Luck that would scare me. I think Josh Allen has the most potential and could see himself in a Carson Wentz style of offence. Josh Rosen is the biggest question mark to me.

I get the ASJ signing but Marcedes was a career Jag and to let him go out like that was bad imo.

Yeah I agree. Mayfield will be a perfect fit for the Jets I think because he knows how to handle the spotlight. Lamar reminds me of guess who? Kap. Darnold's knack for throwing picks has me very turned off. Josh Allen has a big arm but his accuracy is what scares me. Rosen's attitude is his only downfall but if can be overlooked.

My sleeper at the QB spot is Mason Rudolph out of Ok State.

The Jags let Robinson go because they didn't want to pay him but they just cut Hurns but I get the concern behind his injuries over the past two seasons. Just sad because they were the perfect compliment but they couldn't regain their 2015 form and that could be partly due to Bortles and well injuries for both of them this year. I like Westbrook but him, Lee nor Cole are legit #1 options.

15 minutes ago, Bring Back Player 2 (Tri) said:

I get the ASJ signing but Marcedes was a career Jag and to let him go out like that was bad imo.

Yeah I agree. Mayfield will be a perfect fit for the Jets I think because he knows how to handle the spotlight. Lamar reminds me of guess who? Kap. Darnold's knack for throwing picks has me very turned off. Josh Allen has a big arm but his accuracy is what scares me. Rosen's attitude is his only downfall but if can be overlooked.

My sleeper at the QB spot is Mason Rudolph out of Ok State.

The Jags let Robinson go because they didn't want to pay him but they just cut Hurns but I get the concern behind his injuries over the past two seasons. Just sad because they were the perfect compliment but they couldn't regain their 2015 form and that could be partly due to Bortles and well injuries for both of them this year. I like Westbrook but him, Lee nor Cole are legit #1 options.

Yeah they will need another weapon because right now the passing game doesn't look all that sparkly. The run game will be great though