VHLM Rule Changes (Player Carry Over)

Frank

This rule was meant to be announced during the off season. But it is effective immediately. In an effort to create more parity in the VHLM for newer members and re-creating members. So newer players aren't subject to blowouts every single game or see a guy created at the deadline already at the level of the player they created at the beginning of the season. 

This rule will be added to section 4. of the VHLM Rulebook located here.

The rule states as follows:

- Any recreate over 30 TPE will have the subsequent TPE after 30 banked upon creation.

Example: Franchise Cornerstone is created with the max 75 TPE carry over. His player page would read (S53) C - Franchise Cornerstone, TPE: 75 (45 Banked).  

The Banked TPE will be accessible after the player has made it to the VHL. 

@Smarch I apologize for the delay but this rule change does affect your player. 

@Fire Hakstol @Beaviss @Gooningitup @Spade18

2 hours ago, KGR said:

So how is that racist? Because I call someone garbage I am racist? Something like this sentence makes me question your intelligence level.

how is it racist to call a black activist garbage; my column 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Commissioner

@STZ brought this up a little while ago and I feel like no one quite came to a conclusion at the time so @Will and I discussed it the other day.

Since this rule is in place simply to prevent re-creates from immediately having an advantage over new members, not to stop them short of where newer members can get TPA wise, we have made the following provision:

If you bank re-create TPE upon your creation, this TPE does not count toward your TPA / banked cap. For example, if you start with the max carryover of 75 (thus 45 banked) you can still hit 175 TPA before you need to start banking.

Just wanted to clarify that to make sure that re-creates aren’t being unnecessarily harmed by this rule. It doesn’t exist to put them at a disadvantage; just to make sure that they don’t start off much higher than new members.