Cornerstone En Route for another MVP season

boubabi

Leading the league in both goals and points, Franchise Cornerstone is the clear favorite for Scotty Campbell trophy. His long time rival, Lukas Muller and new comer Gabriel McAllister are also in the discussion for the prestigious trophy. However, Cornerstone's biggest threat, no matter how good of a season he is having, is the BoG itself, who has shown undeniable inconsistency in their award voting. Only god knows what stats the BoG will take this season to analyse a MVP season. Will it be block shot ? PIMS ? Minute played ? Time will tell.

Ending this post with the most inspiring song at the moment

Edited by boubabi

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

How is MVP usually decided? My thought process is the most important player on the best team. So in the NFL, that would be either Brady or Wentz

For me, it's the guy who there's the biggest difference between what the team is with him and what it would be without him. Yes, that sometimes ends up falling in favor of the goalie in a close race, but the race isn't always that close

Every team in the league, without their goalie, they have a cpu. The league is too narrow in quality player to make assumptions on what they would be with or without a player 

The only thing that we are certain are stats and how we should interpret them. Anyway, voting is quite awful in my opinion no matter what I will say.

9 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Every team in the league, without their goalie, they have a cpu. The league is too narrow in quality player to make assumptions on what they would be with or without a player 

The only thing that we are certain are stats and how we should interpret them. Anyway, voting is quite awful in my opinion no matter what I will say.

Not referring to here specifically. He mentioned Brady and Wentz, pretty sure those aren't VHL players. Here, we can't accurately have an MVP. We try to have one, but we end up with some weird combo of MOP and who didn't have someone else on their team

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

im going to do everything I can to make sure you dont win anything

This sentence coming Friday m someone in on the voting definitely looks concerning so could you clarify please?

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

This sentence coming Friday m someone in on the voting definitely looks concerning so could you clarify please?

I’m gonna guess he means Gretzky? Optics clearly aren’t great for him to say it that way, but I don’t think he would be malicious in his voting...

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Quik said:

I’m gonna guess he means Gretzky? Optics clearly aren’t great for him to say it that way, but I don’t think he would be malicious in his voting...

That’s why I want clarification. I’m fairly certain he wouldn’t let it affect his voting but don’t want it to come off that way.

The real question is : can you defend your opinions with arguments other than "well thats my opinion and you have yours"

Thats not directed to you, its more the BoG in general