THE VHLM IS DEAD!

hedgehog337

It is. Very few people gives a shit about it and the first gen dudes are going inactive cause the league isn't interesting by itself. And by the way, when was the last time the sim happened? On Thursday? Trust me, it is annoying to sit even a day without a sim, let alone more than day hiatus. 

@Higgins you passed your peak in this league, but you're still hanging on simmer and GM job like it's something very important to you smh. (like we don't know that @boubabi is the real Helsinki GM now)

I mean it is dead, I haven't been in the sim since I  re-created. You guys talk about saving the league but it's most important to invest in the league that tries to retain new people -- VHLM. It's infuriating and quite frankly embarrassing. 

Edited by Sixersfan549

• Commissioner

The current problem is that @Higgins is the I lyperson with theVHLM files and he’s gone AWOL. We’re trying to get ahold of him to see if we can set someone else up as a summer.

believeme, we would rather not have the VHLM completely disappearing the way it is and havebeen trying to rectify things.

1 hour ago, Sixersfan549 said:

I mean it is dead, I haven't been in the sim since I  re-created. You guys talk about saving the league but it's most important to invest in the league that tries to retain new people -- VHLM. It's infuriating and quite frankly embarrassing. 

This I cannot add him to my roster beacuse he doesn’t exist in the sim yet :S neither does @Batman

The VHLM was healthy the last year or two now it’s going down quickly 

There are plenty of members who support the VHLM and know what a strength it could be for the league.

Unfortunately, I feel like a lot of older, ingrained members kind of look down their nose at it cause they're not in it anymore or have nothing to do with it.... what ever their reason, it gets second hand treatment, late sims, few updates, and it makes members of the VHLM feel like second hand members.     WHICH IS A HUGE ISSUE CONSIDERING THIS IS A DEVICE FOR WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS TO THE LEAGUE.

19 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

There are plenty of members who support the VHLM and know what a strength it could be for the league.

Unfortunately, I feel like a lot of older, ingrained members kind of look down their nose at it cause they're not in it anymore or have nothing to do with it.... what ever their reason, it gets second hand treatment, late sims, few updates, and it makes members of the VHLM feel like second hand members.     WHICH IS A HUGE ISSUE CONSIDERING THIS IS A DEVICE FOR WELCOMING NEW MEMBERS TO THE LEAGUE.

This is the first time I've seen this explanation. Which is also true, btw. 

4 hours ago, Sixersfan549 said:

I had the same issue last season :/

12 minutes ago, Batman said:

I've been signed with Ottawa for days and I still haven't been added to their locker room lol

Apparently nobody is looking out for this kind of stuff. The players have to request it themselves. Happened to me on draft day. I assumed they would put all the players into their respective locker rooms, so waited 3 days before asking for access myself.

5 minutes ago, BluObieZ said:

Sounds like the league needs a Robbie kick in the ass. Which is giving back my team,

You could just kick @Higgins in the ass. Honestly. 

Guys, the only way the rest of the Blue Team could make sure sims are on time with the VHLM based on how things are currently constructed, is to restart the entire season of the VHLM. As Beketov did note, Higgins has the files required for us to set up a new simmer. We've been trying to get ahold of Higgins in the Blue HQ probably the past month about this exact situation, because we noticed the season started late and realized that maybe he can't do it, so we wanted to get the steps started in getting another simmer. He hadn't responded to us.

As I am a member of the Helsinki LR, he just noted in there (don't know if jokingly or not) that he doesn't respond to us at all anymore anyways. So, the reason there was no sim for an extended period is because it's not as black and white as a situation as I'm sure it appears on the surface. We are trying to figure this out, and ideally Higgins himself can you know, give Will the files and stuff he needs so we can move forward from this here.