Last of the Mohicans Homework Help

eaglesfan036

Well if I recall they basically meet as hunters in the forest. No set event involving the two bring them together but previous wars and such have resulted in Chingachgook's last remaining Mohican tribe (Him + Sons) join with a hunter (Hawkeye).

I did a Senior Sem article, 8 pages, without reading the book. Specific questions are the downfall of this strategy, but papers with free topics, that can be done...

It was one of the few books I enjoyed reading in high school. Only other one I really enjoyed was our teacher's abridged version of Moby Dick. She absolutely loved that book and went ahead and made a much shorter version of the book that she handed out to every student in a binder each year.

It was one of the few books I enjoyed reading in high school. Only other one I really enjoyed was our teacher's abridged version of Moby Dick. She absolutely loved that book and went ahead and made a much shorter version of the book that she handed out to every student in a binder each year.

If only all teachers made much shorter versions of every book that they had students read.