New Ass. General Manager for Baby Eagles

sterling

The Junior Vasteras Eagles are pleased to announce the hiring of Shane 'Boom" Day as their Assistant General Manager. Details of the deal are unknown, but current General Manager Sterling Labatte indicated that Boom will play a large role in the franchise's day to day operations, including recruitment and retention of new members. Boom, meanwhile is hoping to gain some desired experience in the field. Labatte is currently considering moving the troubled franchise to Russia to start Season 37, citing dwindling support as the reason for relocation.

"I'm very excited to work alongside a quality human being like Boom. I've never been involved with the guy before in the VHL, but he is easily one of the most respected members in the league. I know he's talked about retiring from the league, but hopefully this will be a step to keeping him around. This is a player agent and a person the VHL needs. I don't want to lose him. I'm excited to work with him to bring  quality members and quality VHLM teams in the future. This should easily be a place where prospects want to be drafted and picked up. We will form one of the top teams in the VHLM, that is my guarantee to you," Labatte said.