POLL: Only VHL related Media Spots?

hedgehog337

so?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 hours ago, BluObieZ said:

King and Mulligan and every other MS "tv series" i did before it had nothing to do with the league. Other then me @'ing people to say their player is playing that character. It never was a problem in the past. If me "gloating" about that I will not even try to attempt to make it league related I can take that part out. But to say that it does not count is not fair. Effort is effort. It took me time to put that up.

either way King and Mulligan is VHL related because King is based of Sir William Covington III and Mulligan is Shawn Muller our VHL players at the time of creation

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:13 AM, jRuutu said:

Like Beketov said, should have at least some VHL related ´twist´ to it,  nothing too major is needed, for example that linked story could be a story about what Robbies player did during last off-season, mention Seattle/VHL/Hockey players life in general with few words and should be good to go. Big majority of that story would still be about Cuba and what happened there.

But then again, that new welfare thing in the horizon kinda forces these rules to go out of the window,  I will be personally surprised if even half of the people who write now keep on writing at all about anything once the claim 6 TPE from other league PTs is in place.

I'd probably write here and link there more often than the other way around. I know hockey better than football. Plus I'm not even in SBA (I really couldn't get into it back in the day, just not a basketball guy in the least)

4 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

I'd probably write here and link there more often than the other way around. I know hockey better than football. Plus I'm not even in SBA (I really couldn't get into it back in the day, just not a basketball guy in the least)

That is fair, I have no idea about football either, hockey is a lot easier to write about :P

Basketball I do know little bit about, but on very basic level, focus there is more heavily on my player than on actually writing a lot about basketball.

The thing with Robbie's other articles is that he always includes the members in his stories. It made sense to me.

This Cuba one doesn't seem to mention anything about a player or the VHL, or even hockey. You could have just added that it was your player in Cuba or something.