Jump to content

Claimed: Beketov CoDCast #71


Beketov
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Commissioner

 

Welcome to the CoDCast, hosted this week by a homeless man in PJ’s. Not really but close enough to the image. In this episode we continue our quest for gold camos (got a couple after recording) while answering questions from @Beaviss, @diamond_ace, and @Bushito. @DollarAndADream will also be pleased because I (terribly) play some hardcore!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Commissioner
Just now, DollarAndADream said:

Fuck, was this last night? I knew when I saw you playing I should have hopped on.

I mean it was this morning for me but I was on at like 5am so maybe?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

I mean it was this morning for me but I was on at like 5am so maybe?

Yeah, I was on PS4 and Switch. Played CoD for a bit then went onto Zelda. I woke up reeeeeal late, like at 8PM.....so now it's 10AM and I haven't gone to bed yet, although I tried.

 

Next time if I'm on, don't hesitate to send a msg. Also, I have the PS Messages app on my phone so even if I'm not looking at the TV or AFK I'll still get the msg. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Commissioner
5 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Yeah, I was on PS4 and Switch. Played CoD for a bit then went onto Zelda. I woke up reeeeeal late, like at 8PM.....so now it's 10AM and I haven't gone to bed yet, although I tried.

 

Next time if I'm on, don't hesitate to send a msg. Also, I have the PS Messages app on my phone so even if I'm not looking at the TV or AFK I'll still get the msg. :P

To be fair I did check but didn’t notice you on at first (might have missed you) and I don’t get notified when people come online because it was getting annoying.

 

I also didn’t play hardcore that long, switched over to war after. Wound up getting 117 kills and 13 camo challenges done in one match.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Beketov said:

To be fair I did check but didn’t notice you on at first (might have missed you) and I don’t get notified when people come online because it was getting annoying.

 

I also didn’t play hardcore that long, switched over to war after. Wound up getting 117 kills and 13 camo challenges done in one match.

I think you signed on while I was already on, so you wouldn't have gotten a notification for me coming online. I went on at like 9PM PST, and kind of left my PS4 on, playing here and there until like 5AM. :lol: Most of that time I was on the computer or watching Netflix or some shit. I did play CoD for the first few hours with a 6 person party though.

 

Fuck, I haven't played War in awhile. My friends always want to play Hardcore Domination. All the time. All day, all night. HC Dom. It's definitely super fun though with us all in a party chat on headsets telling each other where there's enemies, how we just got killed, etc etc. Never realize how much it helps until I did it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Commissioner
2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

I think you signed on while I was already on, so you wouldn't have gotten a notification for me coming online. I went on at like 9PM PST, and kind of left my PS4 on, playing here and there until like 5AM. :lol: Most of that time I was on the computer or watching Netflix or some shit. I did play CoD for the first few hours with a 6 person party though.

 

Fuck, I haven't played War in awhile. My friends always want to play Hardcore Domination. All the time. All day, all night. HC Dom. It's definitely super fun though with us all in a party chat on headsets telling each other where there's enemies, how we just got killed, etc etc. Never realize how much it helps until I did it.

Tbh I might have also forgotten who you were and just scrolled over you. If you ever want to play and you see me on just send me an invite. Aside from if I’m streaming I probably will.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Tbh I might have also forgotten who you were and just scrolled over you. If you ever want to play and you see me on just send me an invite. Aside from if I’m streaming I probably will.

Yeah, I go by DollarAndADream everywhere on the internet these days....but my PSN is still travhave23. I used to be travhave everywhere, including VHL when I first joined up. My PSN would be changed too but you can't do that, at least yet. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...