Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 70 - Cologne's Top Cop and The Dynamo From Down Under

Devise

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/95872451/file.html

Chris, Kendrick and Boom join me for this big edition. We spend a lot of time talking VHL and highlight several topics from standings, Hall of Fame, S37 VHL Entry Draft, Player Builds, and even more. Kendrick and Boom also give us a brand new Pajodcast quest for the loyal listeners for next week. A little on the longer side today as opposed to the usual one hour ones, but it was great to have Kendrick/Boom join us so we dug in a bit more on some interesting conversations. 

Context: 3/3 - Oh gawd, a 2 hour podcast. Swamp the lane? LOL. The question: Does she know about the VHL? RCMP = FBI kind of...right? BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Obligatory Kesler reference in a Pajodcast. Broken femur? Ouch. I'm curious to see what your (Devise) reaction will be to the latest Vasteras trade. Yes, I see Boulder in chat from time to time. 100 shots? What? Oh yeah Boom, the fun game. Yeah, damn Edgar. And fuuuuuuuuuck it's 2AM and I'm halfway through this and I just got back and I gotta keep going. Squinty's player for Hall of Shame! I did not know that about that person that we weren't allowed to say. Agree on KJA and Olynick, especially since they both have jobs now. Yes Kendrick there will be a player after Kameron Taylor. Just from my short time in Cologne, I think part of the reason you feel that way is that you took on a lot of reclamation projects through both the draft and trades, some of which were higher maintenance than others. I'm pretty sure Meg's player before this one (Dave Mustaine?) had some fighting in him. You guys think Strength does anything with faceoffs as well? I ask just because Bushito and I have the same faceoffs but I have strength and he doesn't and my FO % is much better than his. Yeah I listened to the whole damn Pajodcast. I'll get my popcorn ready. Advantage should take over the negative shout out role. I wouldn't say you cut off Jericho. More like you sort of reign him in. 

Professionalism: 2/2 - Very nicely done. 

Editing: 1/1 - YUP.

Overall: 6/6

Great episode :D. But regarding Jericho playing League... In the episode featuring the usual three it often feels like everyone but Devise is playing League, FIFA or doing something else. More often then not when Devise finishes one of his monologues and asks Jericho or Chris a question it sounds like he's just awoken they sound rather rattled, as if they were just doing something else and are a little surprised that they have to answer a question now :P

Great episode :D. But regarding Jericho playing League... In the episode featuring the usual three it often feels like everyone but Devise is playing League, FIFA or doing something else. More often then not when Devise finishes one of his monologues and asks Jericho or Chris a question it sounds like he's just awoken they sound rather rattled, as if they were just doing something else and are a little surprised that they have to answer a question now :P

Yet I always have prepared answers :(

Half the time Devise just surprises us with segments which doesn't help either.

Yet I always have prepared answers :(

Half the time Devise just surprises us with segments which doesn't help either.

Oh I didn't mean to say that you don't listen or anything, it just sometimes sounds like you are really surprised when Devise gives you a chance to talk for a change :D

I'm sorry that I tend to rant and ramble. There are several segments that are featured every single week and to their credit my hosts are generally always prepared. But I always like to come up with the topic I'm talking about and say my piece and let others add so it gives them time to come up with some of their thoughts.

Although Greg did mention this in a podcast as well, a lot of the time with my long posts and long rants I will cover some of what another person may want to say or touch on. So it just feels excessive to just add to it and say pretty much similar or the exact same things. But to me that gives a point more merit or backing. One thing that I really liked about Kendrick during this one to be honest. He'd add to the points I made even when we agreed and offer other view points when we didn't. It makes it feel less like it's just me talking, which I can understand some people may think happens a bit too much. But I am the host as well keep in mind. 

I'm sorry that I tend to rant and ramble. There are several segments that are featured every single week and to their credit my hosts are generally always prepared. But I always like to come up with the topic I'm talking about and say my piece and let others add so it gives them time to come up with some of their thoughts.

Although Greg did mention this in a podcast as well, a lot of the time with my long posts and long rants I will cover some of what another person may want to say or touch on. So it just feels excessive to just add to it and say pretty much similar or the exact same things. But to me that gives a point more merit or backing. One thing that I really liked about Kendrick during this one to be honest. He'd add to the points I made even when we agreed and offer other view points when we didn't. It makes it feel less like it's just me talking, which I can understand some people may think happens a bit too much. But I am the host as well keep in mind. 

Oh I really enjoy the flow of the Pajodcast, it's good that there is one host who takes control of the conversation a bit and in turn sets up the others :). Just wanted to make a joke, because to be honest until this Podcast I thought it was Chris who you caught playing League a few episodes back, not Jericho :D

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

Oh I really enjoy the flow of the Pajodcast, it's good that there is one host who takes control of the conversation a bit and in turn sets up the others :). Just wanted to make a joke, because to be honest until this Podcast I thought it was Chris who you caught playing League a few episodes back, not Jericho :D

Well this is just insulting.

I finally got my headphones back so I could listen to this.

1) I listened to the whole thing

2) I won the comp two weeks in a row

3) Higgins said it wasn't the dick pic so suck it (the big black dick, that is)

4) Is the removal list a real thing

5) Woo ADV, your rant mocking Jericho was better than his real rants.  I applaud 

• 2 weeks later...