Points for once

diamond_ace

This is a weird feeling, building a player who's actually supposed to be a scorer. It's something that in all my time in this league, I've never done and I've never thought I'd do. Still not entirely sure if I like it, but ultimately Lawson's not doing too badly. 46 points so far, not quite PPG but I'm also starting from scratch, lost all my carryover dropping from Brookside down to Hyvarinen down to Hrdina. I'm fully expecting Lawson to pass Hrdina by the start of next season, and to pass Hyvarinen somewhere around the midpoint of his career, although that all is just TPE, rather than effectiveness in the sim. I'm hoping for some sim luck for once. Who knows if it happens, probably not. All I honestly want is to enjoy this player. I enjoyed Intranquilo immensely and he had no sim luck at all, I enjoyed the first part of Marcellin before I moved him to defense (I always felt like he wasn't defensive enough) and I enjoyed Brookside off and on depending on where it was in his career. Hopefully Lawson can add to that.