Launchpad McQuack/Astrid Moon

Da Trifecta

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Kendrick said:

Wait, asterisk's are for players with steroid use. What are you even saying?

Or for the players chasing records while starting too many games almost every season.

Yes, I’m still salty that Holik needs to share his 2nd place standing in “Shutouts in a season” when Moon’s last one to tie me was in his 65th start.

Anyway, good career with Moon. You pissed me off several times while I was competiting against you with Holik so that’s the sign of a good goalie. Plus you kicked around way longer than most assumed you would. I don’t know much about your other guy but his name is fun so there’s that.

8 hours ago, Beketov said:

Or for the players chasing records while starting too many games almost every season.

Yes, I’m still salty that Holik needs to share his 2nd place standing in “Shutouts in a season” when Moon’s last one to tie me was in his 65th start.

Anyway, good career with Moon. You pissed me off several times while I was competiting against you with Holik so that’s the sign of a good goalie. Plus you kicked around way longer than most assumed you would. I don’t know much about your other guy but his name is fun so there’s that.

I agree, but at the same time we can blame their non-responsive GM for that and not the member.

14 hours ago, Beketov said:

Strangely enough my games started went 64/65/64/65/64/65