Playoff Time Notes

Quik

• Lots to talk about this past week
  • Playoffs are well underway, with Riga already booking a return trip to the Finals, beating New York in 5 games
  • The other Semi-Final is going to Game 7. 4 of the 6 games have gone to OT so far, with Toronto winning 3 of those.
  • Personally, I think GMotY this season should go to the North American Representative. Riga is a juggernaut, but Toronto and Seattle have put in work to get to where they are today
  • The Draft Lotto also took place this past Sunday. For some reason, it was held during the Super Bowl, so few, if any, were actually around to witness Davos win the first 2 picks in the draft
  • On Saturday, the All-Star game was held as well. It was a nice bit of exposure for the league, but again, timing was off as it was simmed during the Leafs game, so that was a bit of a bummer
  • World Cup rosters are mostly announced, with only a couple roster spots left up for debate.
  • On that note, what happened to the Scandinavians? There's only 6 skaters? More like team Merc 2.0

• Senior Admin
56 minutes ago, Quik said:

The Draft Lotto also took place this past Sunday. For some reason, it was held during the Super Bowl, so few, if any, were actually around to witness Davos win the first 2 picks in the draft

Well because im a Canadian that's never watched a full football game :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Will said:

Well because im a Canadian that's never watched a full football game :rolleyes:

haha that's a worse excuse than @Beaviss being a Canucks fan and simming during the Leafs game :P

11 minutes ago, Spade18 said:

wait i liked this, but were the devils playing? cause if so i take the like back.

All I know is that the leafs were playing and the nucks weren’t.