Sign in to follow this  
Kendrick

Pro Baseball Experience

user posted image

The Professional Baseball Experience is a baseball simulation in which you get to create a player, and guide them throughout their career. You build your player through performing various tasks each week on site, and it is up to you to determine their play style. Want to make a power hitter who hits 50 homers a year? Or maybe you want to build a fireballer, against whom it is an accomplishment to even get the bat on the ball? Maybe even an elite defensive player, who holds down the hot corner for his team and is a leader in the locker room? In PBE, all of this and more is possible.

PBE Forums
Discord 

2 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i dont really have time for another league but will it stop me from joining? probably not

Am I the only person that’s only on the VHL? 

8 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

im only in the vhl. I've joined a few others but couldn't be bothered. VHL is just the most simple one

25 minutes ago, Tyler said:

im only in the vhl. I've joined a few others but couldn't be bothered. VHL is just the most simple one

Never joined other prob never will

13 hours ago, Beaviss said:

ive never created a player anywhere else

14 hours ago, Beaviss said:

I'm technically in the EFL.  But i just cross post my media spot to there for points and don't really do anything there besides check in once a week.  Otherwise I'm just here

cidM39Q.png

Are you a fan of baseball? Do you dream of playing on a Big League diamond? For a Big League Club?

Then The Pro Baseball Experience is for you!

The league is looking for members who want to feel the thrill of baseball excitement and join one of our major league teams:

7ExRfXy.png  Outer Banks Aviators

1mBRoMe.png  New York Voyagers

KfiO1hh.png  Death Valley Scorpions

95I14kR.png  Providence Crabs

ZH5lZR6.png  San Antonio Sloths

Gb8eEJQ.png   Vancouver Vandals

We are just past Season 5 Trade Deadline and are entering the most exciting postseason in League history! It will be the Vancouver Vandals facing off against the Providence Crabs, the latter of which just won a best of five series against the San Antonio Sloths!

As a new player, you can complete Activity Checks, Weekly Trainings, and our own rookie tasks! These will give you a huge jump start entering the draft and will help you make your player even better! Our draft is coming up soon; just a little over a week after the World Series is completed. We have a super exciting offseason too as we learn which teams will get the big Free Agents, new contracts are signed and most importantly we have a Prospect Tournament. This lets teams get a good look at the players entering the draft and helps new players show off what they got!

We also recently implemented Minor Leagues, which is awesome for new players as you get your own locker room and teammates as you prepare for your entry into the Majors!

All players who join now will be eligible for the Season Six draft Games are simulated using OOTP 18 and we will soon be using OOTP 19. The games are streamed live with commentary three times a week. Come check out our forums or hop into our discord

You might have already heard about us before, but we have made a lot of big changes and we take our players opinions to heart and we are working towards making the league best possible place for every Pitcher and Hitter.

Thank you for taking a look and hopefully, we will see each other soon on the fields of PBE!

Especially tonight (7/19) we encourage everyone to come and enjoy our stream of Season 5 World Series on twitch, live at 7 PM:

PBE Twitch