S58 Grimm Jonsson: Preliminary

Beketov

S58 Top Leader  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Commissioner

Things are working a little bit different this season with only 1 conference. We will still have 2 rounds of voting on this but all teams will be involved in this preliminary vote with the top 4 vote-getters being put into the final vote. Because the options cap out at 20 per question the teams have been split into 2 questions. You may vote for 1, 2, or 3 players of your choice between the two. If all your choices come from the same question simply choose the "N/A" option on the other question.

Please note as well that two teams did not announce official captains so their captains were chosen for them.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

As Hedgehog was apparently the only vote allowed before the poll closed, thanks for voting for me?

That was actually me voting. I must have accidentally hit close after. Should be open now.

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

So I don't get this, plenty of these guys have contributed around the board but someone feels N/A deserves a vote? I mean the guy was rarely seen. Goodness

Such an amazing locker room presence.

• Beketov locked and unlocked this topic