2018 Olympics

Kendrick

• Commissioner
5 hours ago, Spade18 said:

It was honestly much more the IOC petulantly foot stomping than the NHL backing out. The NHL wanted the IOC to meet htem half way with things like travel and insurance and in response the IOC said "Fuck you, you have to pay for everything now" so the NHL just said no.  Honestly cant blame them.

Not saying I blame them. I very specifically said I don’t blame them. It just really sucks for viewers who are supposed to be seeing the best players in the world and instead we get a bunch of guys that no NHL team wants. Those aren’t the best players and everyone knows it 

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Men's Curling as of about half an hour ago too

Did you see that on tape relay? That was one I was referencing :blink:

Just now, Shaka said:

Did you see that on tape relay? That was one I was referencing :blink:

Must have been. I wouldn't really have been able to tell you whether it was taped - it ended at 4am for me at work. If it aired at prime time, we were too busy for me to watch it, but at 4am as you might assume, we had very few patients so I was just sitting there watching the curling and getting paid for it

Just now, diamond_ace said:

Must have been. I wouldn't really have been able to tell you whether it was taped - it ended at 4am for me at work. If it aired at prime time, we were too busy for me to watch it, but at 4am as you might assume, we had very few patients so I was just sitting there watching the curling and getting paid for it

That's dope.

I can't keep straight what's live and what isn't. We'll have to get used to it. This is the first of three straight games held in Asia. Next chance to wath most things live will be in Paris 2024.