John Locke Press Conference

Will

Where do you find the best weed

Do you miss Vine

Whats your go 2 breakfast

How's your girlfriend. Still diving in da puss ?

How can a scholar like you answer 17 to that question ? You were the chosen one Draper

Image may contain: text

On 07/02/2018 at 11:08 PM, Will said:

17?

Edited by boubabi

• Senior Admin

19 hours ago, boubabi said:

Whats your go 2 breakfast

I don't usually eat breakfast but when I do I'm a pancake fan, none of that Aunt Jamima mix shit though gotta be homemade. Along with some breakfast sausages of course. 

But I'm usually too lazy to bother with breakfast so I just have coffee in the morning. Now @Higgins on the other hand, he may well hold the record for most consecutive days eating a bagel for breakfast 

How's your girlfriend. Still diving in da puss ?

She's quite well

How can a scholar like you answer 17 to that question ? You were the chosen one Draper

Okay I'm no scholar, but to be fair I just looked at it on mobile and my errors were not noticing there was only one tree and missing the multiply sign. At least that was just error in not paying much attention to it. Besides I'm the sniper not a mathematician dammit!

8 hours ago, Quik said:

What do you think of the new Press Conference format?

I quite like it, it's a fun and easy way to earn TPE. I was a bit surprised nobody had thought of it sooner honestly, I mean even if you aren't a fan of the press conferences you have to look at how bad many XM Radio's are and think these are at least a good alternative or add-on, their definitely more relevant and player-driven than a lot of 590s so I think its a good alternative. Definitely more fun to write too, I just hope enough people use it to have lots of questions each week but I think it should be fine. 

@Will

Do you think that, with a 6 forward + 1 defence construction, Riga has the pieces to complete the 3peat?

Do you think you have it in you to hit 60 goals for a 3rd straight season?

Edited by Quik

7 minutes ago, Quik said:

@Will

Do you think that, with a 6 forward + 1 defence construction, Riga has the pieces to complete the 3peat?

70 or bust

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

people still doesn't realize Slava Aleksei is a def. It's 5/2 so far.

I knew that before lol, blame the updates for not changing it on his player page :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Admin
On 2/19/2018 at 3:50 PM, Quik said:

Well, I gotta say it's not looking good. But let me clear, it's not a reflection of me getting worse. It's a reflection of my general manager @hedgehog337 trying to prove to the world that his wonder child Krigars can thrive without me. He sends me out on the first line to take on the leagues best while hiding his boy on the 2nd line to pick up the trash. I don't think its Krigars fault though, I quite miss him, the GM just has an agenda against me or something.

On 2/19/2018 at 3:50 PM, Quik said:

I think it's clear our defense is dragging us down right now. I'm still hopeful that will change with moves made later in the season, but right now with our current construction, no I don't think we will be heading for a 3peat. Perhaps if the management made better choices like not putting a selfish and lazy player like me on the first damn line! 

Do you still hate Riga GM?

When will he understand Locke and Krīgars are destined to play in second line?

Wtf is happening with Riga offense?

Is STHS dumb?

On 02.03.2018 at 2:36 AM, boubabi said:

Locke on the block

Do you think he's telling truth? 

• Senior Admin
On 3/4/2018 at 5:51 PM, hedgehog337 said:

Do you still hate Riga GM?

No, thankfully it seems he has come to his senses and put me where I belong!

Is STHS dumb?

On 3/1/2018 at 8:36 PM, boubabi said:

Of course. STHS has flaws, though its hard to say how much of it is STHS itself and how much of it is us using it in a way it wasn't exactly designed around.

Do you think he's telling truth? 

No, I don't think the Riga GM would have any good reason to trade me at this point. Maybe next season, but this season I think I'm too important. 

• Commissioner

1. Rumours are swirling that you may retire early; is there any basis for these rumours?

2. Does Riga have the ability to pick up the pieces and make another deep run this season?

3. A debate has been raging in the league as of late involving Franchise Cornerstone vs. Rhett DeGrath for MVP. Which do you think deserves it? Or do you think someone else does?