Re-Scale Compensation + TPE Re-Rolls

Will

• Senior Admin

Hello, 

Everyone has now been re-scaled to the new update scale and depreciated. All new updates posted will need to follow the new update scale. Shout out to @Quik and @CowboyinAmerica for their major help in getting this process done quickly. 

Compensation Payout

As noted, everyone will receive a payout equal to their point tasks submitted multiplied by 3 in order to compensate players based on how long they played in a league with a 9 TPE per week cap. 

You can find your name on the list here, you only need to worry about Column F 'Payout'. Feel free to double check your own update thread and let @Quik know if you suspect there's an error. 

TPE Re-Rolls

With the change in update scale, like last time, everyone will be allowed to completely re-distribute their TPE. This is not mandatory, if you don't want to you're player page is all set to go and you can just keep updating. If you do, carefully read the instructions below as they different depending on your players age. 

Re-Rolls must be completed prior to the season starting, at which point this offer expires. 

If you are an S52, S53, or S54 player.......

You have been depreciated at least once before, therefore the TPE total listed on your player page is not accurate. To get your actual number you need to do three things:

1. Find your player page on the VHL Portal. Get your TPA number from the right hand side of the Player Ratings table.

2. Add any banked TPE you have to that number. 

3. Add the total value of any partial attributes on your forum player page. For example, if the only partial attributes you have are "Skating: 93 4/8 and Scoring 88 4/5", you would add 8 TPE. This is just because the sim doesn't allow partial attributes so they aren't included in TPA on the Portal. 

That total is the amount of TPE you can re-distribute with your re-roll. You can claim your re-roll by posting the following template in your update thread:

Spoiler

Player Attributes

TPA:

+ Banked:

+ Value of partial attributes:
= Points to distribute: 

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 40
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 40
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 40
SC = Scoring: 40
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

* Indicate how much TPE you apply to each attribute and if you bank any TPE for later

** Reminder that Goalie attributes start at 35

*** Experience cannot be changed 

If you are from any other season.......

You can simply use the TPE number on your player page. Note that any banked TPE you have IS included in the total number on your player page.

Post the following template in your update thread to claim your re-roll:

Spoiler

Player Attributes

Total Points Earned

CK = Checking: 40
FG = Fighting: 40
DI = Discipline: 40
SK = Skating: 40
ST = Strength: 40
PH = Puck Handling: 40
FO = Face Offs: 40
PA = Passing: 40
SC = Scoring: 40
DF = Defense: 40
PS = Penalty Shot: 40
EX = Experience: 40
LD = Leadership: 40

* Indicate how much TPE you apply to each attribute and if you bank any TPE

** Reminder that Goalies attributes start at 35

*** Experience cannot be changed 

:cheers: 

I never saw this or I didn't read properly:

1. Are these compensation TPE counts in to the player TPE number? Like I had 640 TPE prior this and the payout is 177 TPE. Now I'll have 807 TPE?

2. If this is correct - Fred's next season salary is 4,5M or 4M (as he had 640 TPE before)?

3. Can I re-reroll TPE for an inactive player as the GM?

3. If so, can I also add his compensation TPE to it? 

@Will @Beketov

7 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I never saw this or I didn't read properly:

1. Are these compensation TPE counts in to the player TPE number? Like I had 640 TPE prior this and the payout is 177 TPE. Now I'll have 807 TPE?

2. If this is correct - Fred's next season salary is 4,5M or 4M (as he had 640 TPE before)?

3. Can I re-reroll TPE for an inactive player as the GM?

3. If so, can I also add his compensation TPE to it? 

@Will @Beketov

1. Yes, it counts as TPE

2. Salary for this season is based on all TPE earned prior to Today - so payout TPE will not count for S59

3. They'll have to confirm, but I believe you can add the payout TPE (none of any banked TPE), but not re-roll any inactives.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, Quik said:

1. Yes, it counts as TPE

2. Salary for this season is based on all TPE earned prior to Today - so payout TPE will not count for S59

3. They'll have to confirm, but I believe you can add the payout TPE (none of any banked TPE), but not re-roll any inactives.

@hedgehog337

This guy has it all correct. I clan confirm that you can add the compensation TPE for inactives but players need to re-roll themselves, you cannot do it for them.

@HellBillyXIII and @Polygeekism have been added to the sheet.

If anyone else needs to be added, or has a discrepancy between submissions in their thread vs. the sheet (PT/Welfare/Pension/Magazine/Recruitment Crew/Free Weeks), let me know and I'll take a look and update the sheet.

14 minutes ago, Polygeekism said:

Just so I am sure, I essentially just have 3 points to add to my sheet? That is my main concern with this update?

Yes. Just link this topic in your update page, and you have 3 points to spend freely.

• Senior Admin
27 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I'm curious about the next season cap. There a lot of TPE being handed so the cap gonna be tight as hell if it goes back to 32. 

We are more than likely going to adjust the Salary Cap TPE brackets before next season

*by S60 i mean

• Head Moderator

@Will

The table says I have 297 TPA which seems...oddly low? Can you confirm this is correct since I'm S54 with current 654 TPE?

Also I'm currently at work at the google docs link (i presume thats what it is) is blocked, so can someone tell me what my payout is please?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, tfong said:

@Will

The table says I have 297 TPA which seems...oddly low? Can you confirm this is correct since I'm S54 with current 654 TPE?

Also I'm currently at work at the google docs link (i presume thats what it is) is blocked, so can someone tell me what my payout is please?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the TPA is wrong, so hold off on that (I haven't hit depreciation and am at 240 in the portal)

Your Payout is 177 TPE

• Head Moderator
25 minutes ago, Will said:

Yeah sorry guys I tried to push an update to the portal this morning and it appears some other stuff was collateral damage. 

Working on a patch atm

Esports ready.

:D